The Female I live With

anon11

I have just about had enough with her we get up in the morning she hangs around fpr awhile then buggers off to who knows where does not say where she is going just goes that's it.

I worry a lot when she is gone hope to hear from her but nothing often does not come back till the early hours of the morning she bloody well sneaks in snuggles into bed with me as nothing has happen when ask her where she's been she just rolls over NOT A WORD.

I am really starting to think the relationships is going down the tubes it's got so bad sometimes her friends come around they WAIT outside not game to come in just gutless wonders the lot of then.

It's really hurting me lately am at my wits end about what to do to.....I love her so much it hurts to feel that I am been cheated on II give everything she wants anything...I am at a loss of what to do....

Well never thought I would air my personal issues on here but I do feel better about it now...

WAIT I know what I can do next time I will buy a dog that's it

I think op KNOWS whats going on. Just doesnt want to admit it. He love a bargirl.......lol who obviously doesnt love him back. Or someone with the mindset of one.

As a last resort Offer to buy her a business then youll know where she is.................lol.

Edited by choochoo

I posted this as a tongue in cheek shot at those who complain about their g/f..................................................it worked cheesy.gif

That's really bad, I cannot see what is funny about another's unhappiness.

This is ThaiVisa pal, it's what it does best.

• Like 1