Today is an election dry day?

daoyai

The Police are being VERY STRICT today doing the rounds at 5 ish and warning owners to close some bar owners even got letters that they have to close looks like its senate vote or something pretty strict today. Back to normal tommorow 6pm I would think

The Police are being VERY STRICT today doing the rounds at 5 ish and warning owners to close some bar owners even got letters that they have to close looks like its senate vote or something pretty strict today. Back to normal tommorow 6pm I would think

Not 24:00 tomorrow? I picked up 6 tiger yai at tesco express...born 3-3-2014. I'm thankful for the bars because they do a great job of buying up the old ones.

Not one Mum and Pop shop closed or can't sell tonight in fact it's game on stronger than usual.go figure.Never mind it worked for me.And to the previous poster DiamondKing the shop was full of police and Army personnel.Police "VERY STRICT"

very naive.

re

The Police are being VERY STRICT today

yeah right .... dream on !

i went to see finians rainbow tonight and when i went past a very well known riverside place at 8 35 pm on the way to loi kroh it was heaving , with two security guards seeing crowds of people accross the road from what used to be a gas station and 7 eleven

when i got to loi kroh it was shut up tighter than a ducks #rse

the police as usuall are being very selective where and who they are being strict with !

dave2

ps ... finians rainbow at the chiang mai international school

was a superbly done two and a half hour show where the leading lady , the leprachaun and silent susans balet style dancing floated my boat tonight :)

post-42592-0-54814100-1396107377_thumb.j

• Like 1

re

The Police are being VERY STRICT today

yeah right .... dream on !

i went to see finians rainbow tonight and when i went past a very well known riverside place at 8 35 pm on the way to loi kroh it was heaving , with two security guards seeing crowds of people accross the road from what used to be a gas station and 7 eleven

when i got to loi kroh it was shut up tighter than a ducks #rse

the police as usuall are being very selective where and who they are being strict with !

dave2

ps ... finians rainbow at the chiang mai international school

was a superbly done two and a half hour show where the leading lady , the leprachaun and silent susans balet style dancing floated my boat tonight smile.png

Maybe it was a 'private' party for selected parties of six.

I hope I'm not going to be bowled out of bounds by that comment at the Gymkhana Club!