Paradorn warns of threat of violence

Lite Beer

Never in this country's history has any administration done so much to discredit the judicial system of checks and balances more than Pheu Thai has.

I´d say being installed by an all-out military coup is a notch above not properly respecting the (coup-appointed, natch) senate, NACC and CC.

• Like 1

I agree with your comment regarding voting and being a democracy, they don't necessarily go hand in hand. Nth Korea being a fine example.

Seems to me that your average garden variety red flag waver is quite happy to see Thailand stumble towards ruin, just as long as the Shin regime are at the helm and they have been voted in fair and square.

Not hard to weigh up their intelligence, or lack thereof.

The reason that elections in North Korea are shams is that they decide nothing, and are rigged by the regime.

The reason that the PDRC and their cronies here on Thaivisa dislike elections is the opposite - I.e. that the elections do not produce the results desired by the powers that be, and that the results actually matter (until they are nullified by the military/CC/NACC, that is...).

The last couple of elections I have seen were full scale vote buying...not a few cases, full scale...

I agree with your comment regarding voting and being a democracy, they don't necessarily go hand in hand. Nth Korea being a fine example.

Seems to me that your average garden variety red flag waver is quite happy to see Thailand stumble towards ruin, just as long as the Shin regime are at the helm and they have been voted in fair and square.

The reason that elections in North Korea are shams is that they decide nothing, and are rigged by the regime.

The reason that the PDRC and their cronies here on Thaivisa dislike elections is the opposite - I.e. that the elections do not produce the results desired by the powers that be, and that the results actually matter (until they are nullified by the military/CC/NACC, that is...).

The last couple of elections I have seen were full scale vote buying...not a few cases, full scale...

There is certainly vote buying and corruption in Thai elections, and despite having a larger pile of cash to work with, the powers that be still fail to produce the desired results. Which makes the resistance to the oligarchy more impressive, not less.

Needless to say, there is no need for vote buying in North Korea.

There is certainly vote buying and corruption in Thai elections, and despite having a larger pile of cash to work with, the powers that be still fail to produce the desired results. Which makes the resistance to the oligarchy more impressive, not less.

Needless to say, there is no need for vote buying in North Korea.

PT won the last election mainly because of their ridiculous populist promises they made then were forced to act on or else lose the voters at the next election. And where has the rice scheme scam, tablet computers for kids, first house and car buyers schemes, raising the minimum wage etc. gotten us ?

NOTHING good has come of anyt of these schemes except for a few corrupt cronies who have enriched themselves and greedy farmers have milked the system both domestic and foreign to make as much as they can whilst the gravy train lasts. And now the country has lost a huge sum of public money to make a few very rich crooks even richer, inflation has risen, many businesses have decided to relocate to neighbouring countries where the labour force is cheaper, the first buyesr scheme was used mostly by rich people who already had cars and houses to buy other ones in the names of other family members whose names were not already in the system, the tablets are crap as can be and a total waste of money. Need I go on....?

The Dems on the other hand realised what stupidity these schemes were and were far more sensiblle as they were more interested in the good of the country. Good for them. Let's hope some of those who voted for the Please Thaksin party last time finally realize what a bum move that was....

Does anyone take Thai deadlines seriously anymore?

Suthep does not. He is too busy rabble rousing to answer murder charges and he is still on the streets. So, here is another example of double standards.

Having read many, many posts throughout this political debacle, I have noticed how Sutheps fan club are getting more and more aggressive in their posts and now condone any form of action by the PDRC. The patronising tone has always been there, however, this seems to have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Maybe, I am being biased but it seems the pro-democracy supporters (call us reds if you like) have maintained the same stance throughout. I guess this must be down to frustration.

The onset of a new verbal storm trooping during the past week is noticeable and distinct, I would agree.

These posters know a bureaucratic and judicial coup is coming. They are convinced that the bureaucracy's and judicial putsch will be the end of it. And if it isn't the end of it, the bureaucrat coup-makers can depend on the army to restore law and order under the harsh imposition of martial law, and that that will be the end of it.

It's sad and tragic because such arrogant fascists only learn the hard way.

If they learn at all.

Having read many, many posts throughout this political debacle, I have noticed how Sutheps fan club are getting more and more aggressive in their posts and now condone any form of action by the PDRC. The patronising tone has always been there, however, this seems to have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Maybe, I am being biased but it seems the pro-democracy supporters (call us reds if you like) have maintained the same stance throughout. I guess this must be down to frustration.

The onset of a new verbal storm trooping during the past week is noticeable and distinct, I would agree.

These posters know a bureaucratic and judicial coup is coming. They are convinced that the bureaucracy's and judicial putsch will be the end of it. And if it isn't the end of it, the bureaucrat coup-makers can depend on the army to restore law and order under the harsh imposition of martial law, and that that will be the end of it.

If they learn at all.

Funny you two say that in a thread about a red shirt issuing threats of violence.

:lol::D

Edited by Malone

If they learn at all.

Funny you two say that in a thread about a red shirt issuing threats of violence.

laugh.pngbiggrin.png

My comment is consistent with the statements of General Paradorn.

You're missing a lot marching through the threads of late.

If they learn at all.

laugh.pngbiggrin.png

Up to you if you wish to emulate Thaksin's "brother" red shirt police general Paradorn as it comes as no surprise.

If they learn at all.

laugh.pngbiggrin.png

Up to you if you wish to emulate Thaksin's "brother" red shirt police general Paradorn as it comes as no surprise.

My post said my statements are "consistent with" -- I said nothing about emulating anyone. The two words - emulate and consistent -- have different meanings, so I'd appreciate your giving some greater attention to diction and less attention to dictation and distortion. No poster btw is in any way(s) obligated or obliged to reply or to respond to any other poster - it's a TVF unwritten rule and it applies in the absolute. The Ignore function is consistent with this principle.

My post said my statements are "consistent with" -- I said nothing about emulating anyone. The two words - emulate and consistent -- have different meanings,.

Up to you if you wish to be "consistent with" Thaksin's "brother" red shirt police general Paradorn as it comes as no surprise.

You are on notice that I consider you to be a stalker of my posts.

Stalkers are people who have an impaired or a lost perspective, are deficient in respect of emotional and psychological balance, and who are compelled to stalk regardless of any possible consequences. It is therefore the case that stalkers invariably put people at risk.

My post said my statements are "consistent with" -- I said nothing about emulating anyone. The two words - emulate and consistent -- have different meanings,.

Up to you if you wish to be "consistent with" Thaksin's "brother" red shirt police general Paradorn as it comes as no surprise.

You are on notice that I consider you to be a stalker of my posts.

:cheesy: