Temporary Immigration Office Lunch Breaks.

Hi there,

What are the lunch break times and how long at both the Imperial World and Major Hollwood temporary immigration offices. I may even go in the afternoon rather than sit out the lunch break as can happen when I go to the Chaeng Watthana office. Thanks.

I have seen reports that Suksawat has a sign that states their lunch hour.

For Lad Phrao it seems they do not have a sign. There have been reports they just keep going but do slow down a bit at lunch time.

I just extended my retirement visa and made a 90-day report at Hollywood last week. They have signs posted that lunch is between 12:30 and 13:30 and all of the windows seemed to be closed during most of this hour.

As an aside, I was surprised at how busy they were and thought I would be there all day - what with the two tasks I had. For whatever reason, though, it only took me about 4 hours to get the job done. It might have been even less if I had arrived before they opened at 10:30!

I was there ( Suksawat ) at about 12.05 two weeks ago and they were already on break. The officer by the entrance said they were due back at 1.00, but someone said he was told by the officer processing his visa that they'd be back at 1.30.

I didn't wait, so I can't be specific.