Girls who dont know they are -un-attractive.

choochoo

My gf seems to think implants are the way to go to further her in her chosen career. I said ill pay for the right one if she pays for the left one................lol.

Seriously its not her chest thats holding her back its her darn goofy face. How does one tell a girl she is just UglY?

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, you're investing in the service industry?

What's the estimated dividend and what're the staff turn-over/ burn-out figures you're working with?

yes and when you do your calculation to estimate the IRR for this capex programme don't forget to check the appropriate depreciation schedule for tax purposes on such assets

• Like 2

I once knew a bar girl whose BF had paid for some bolt ons. She delighted in telling me that he turned out to be a <deleted> and demanded she pay him back for said augmentation. What she did was go and have them removed and told him; there you can have them back. I called BS on this and she had a come back producing the implants in a box from behind the bar. True or not is of course open to speculation but it was good for a great laugh on the day. She was a stunner bolt ons or not.

Sit her down and say she should listen to advice from experienced people, As you are old enough to be her granddad and very well experienced with ugly girls before you came here and of course having plenty of experience of having to look in the mirror everyday when you know you are ugly that she should really listen to what you have to say on the matter.

• Like 1

Doesnt really matter what i look like- im not for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me im very hansum! She said big RED BULBOUS NOSES are what girls die for!

...and she is???

You are involved in human trafficing or what??

• Like 1

"Seriously its not her chest thats holding her back its her darn goofy face."

It is of course widely known that like attracts like !

Or the one with the bad mouth and empty mind can't step away from their mirror. See the world with loving eyes. Chok Di

Doesnt really matter what i look like- im not for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me im very hansum! She said big RED BULBOUS NOSES are what girls die for!

...and she is???

You are involved in human trafficing or what??

They are 100% self-involved. When life has the time (maybe) it will catch up with them. Then they may enjoy their just desserts. Though it might be safe to say, no dessert, proceed with , World Revolves Around Them, tech. Lies their Mother told them.

The OP should post a picture of himself, and his physique so most here can give an honest opinion on the difference between his bird and himself.

The OP will not do that though................coffee1.gif ............eh Quasimodo...............w00t.gif

• Like 1

My gf seems to think implants are the way to go to further her in her chosen career.

I'm wondering what GF stands for in the OP. For sure reading that she has a career where tits are important, it can't be girlfriend.

What? Lots of guys have girlfriends that are sex workers.

Or model, actress, waitress, bartender, booth babe, salesperson, singer, dancer, really any job involving entertainment, sales or tips.

And very likely her "career" is landing the next boyfriend, could be a nice goodbye prezzie!

Oh wait, you could have some special definition of the word "girlfriend"? In that case, carry on. . .

Edited by wym