Girls who dont know they are -un-attractive.

choochoo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt really matter what i look like- im not for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me im very hansum! She said big RED BULBOUS NOSES are what girls die for!

(Only if they can hide messages and small trinkets in the pores.)

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Having a bg gf is one thing but why on earth would anyone choose an ugly one. Is it a financial matter?

Do you have low self-esteem?

Maybe she has a great personality, is honest, and has "skills" surpassing those of other professionals who are actually amateurs?

All those things can make someone attractive.

Chemistry.

If she cooks, cleans, gives you a manicure or pedicure with just the wave of the hand. You can just use a single previously specified word(s) for the food you want. Feeds your friends, gets them drinks via another previously specified hand gesture(s). Will laugh at your jokes even when there're not funny. Who cares. She is good as gold. Just tell her she is the most beautiful woman. Works in the States too.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

What? Lots of guys have girlfriends that are sex workers.

No they don't.

Are you for real?

We are talking farang guys in Thailand right?

Pattaya, Patong, lower Suk & Silom area, probably the majority.

Then you have all those "took them out of the bar" and living in the new house upcountry, thousands and thousands just in the three provinces bordering my (ex) in-laws.

You must live in some unusual bubble. . .

• Like 1

Doesnt really matter what i look like- im not for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother told me im very hansum! She said big RED BULBOUS NOSES are what girls die for!

So your name is Rudolf, and you are unemployed and bored for most of the year ? It shows in a kind of an embarrassing way.

coffee1.gif

What? Lots of guys have girlfriends that are sex workers.

No they don't.

Are you for real?

We are talking farang guys in Thailand right?

Pattaya, Patong, lower Suk & Silom area, probably the majority.

Then you have all those "took them out of the bar" and living in the new house upcountry, thousands and thousands just in the three provinces bordering my (ex) in-laws.

You must live in some unusual bubble. . .

I've never really thought of numbers.

Quite interesting to reflect on what they, and their new partners, made of their lives.

I've always maintained said that, somewhere there's a tree with little, chocolate delights on it.

Edited by somchaismith

Just because she looks goofy or ugly to you, doesn't mean she does to everyone else!

Different people find different things attractive.

Examples:

My wife pointed out to me that Thai women who are not considered attractive at all to Thai men in Thailand are considered to be gorgeous by the men where we lived in the U.S.

Some people love dark skin, some only white.

Some people like a "tall nose" some do not.

Some guys like plump, some thin..

Some think amputees are sexy!

Heck! Necrophiliacs prefer dead ones!

Maybe what she needs to change is her partner???

• Like 2

Ever notice that it's the plain. fat, ugly, goofy, weird, unattractive ones that are the rudest and most demanding and are the first to act out all the anti-farang village-aunt folklore that's been cobbled together after fifty years of exposure to the west ?

The ugliest thing about most of these people is their incredible f$cking LAZINESS of intellect.

No wonder it was so easy for the Chinese to eat their guts out and then colonize them.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This topic is offensive for women and moronic

Only to the aesthetically challenged ones...

First class example of a misogynistic mindset.

Zzzzz

Lara, do you find womens' desire to use plastic surgery to increase their sexual attractiveness to be in itself somewhat misogynistic, in some way a betrayal of feminist ideals?

As the old saying goes...''You don't look at the Mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire '' Anyway; it's dark at night don't ya know ? And if that's not enough how about a brown paper bag ?

One more thing...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...so maybe he needs thicker bifocals !