British man’s “suicide” at Pattaya condominium

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why everyone say suicide?

What about murder?

The murder is the thai wife. after she have use all his money and he fall in love. She walk away and say now i go not come back. The English man can not see what he can do so he kill him self.

How many Thai/Cambodian lady do like this???

(No thai lady work in bars the thai is the owner of the bars.)

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts

These posts and replies that always remind me of the great words from not so great man.

Person carrying explosives in His/Her own soil in to the enemy camps etc... blowing up themself is a coward!!

Person sitting in underground bunker ,ship or plane thousands of miles away and blows up what ever happens to be nearby, is a hero and patriot!

Committing suicide can be brave and right thing to do in many cases. Don't smear man's character if you don't know shit about Him or His life,

• Like 1

many good girls go bad...the reason is the family...the pressure is huge...

the soon as the family no a falang is around its game on...you got it and we are going to have it...MONEY...

the long ball game i call it...these thais will wait years to get what they wont..

its a endless drip...the falang keeps paying to keep his girl happy,but surely his money pot will go down...

the transfer of wealth is complete...she has it all he has nothing...he has now switched positions with her...

what does a thai girl want with a falang who has no money....

so she bails out..and the poor guy has nothing..no wife no money...depression sets in..and he chooses to end it all..

so sad..but these girls are very devious to get what they want..

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY....they are the ruin of many relationships in thailand...

best way...pay for play on the day...dont get involved..

• Like 2

I've known Phil since we were boys, though I haven't seen him since I left Pattaya five years ago.

He had stomach cancer. Friends say he didn't have a wife or girlfriend.

My thanks to all who expressed kind words.

• Like 2

I've known Phil since we were boys, though I haven't seen him since I left Pattaya five years ago.

He had stomach cancer. Friends say he didn't have a wife or girlfriend.

My thanks to all who expressed kind words.

Thank you "RayD" for imparting the truth to us....

What a pity that the media has printed their "slant" on this sad case without getting their facts right...

So RIP Phil

Here's hoping someone found Mr Atkins' brother before he himself saw the note and the article it accompanies splashed all over the news.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Philip had a troubled life. The note is undoubtedly authentic. Although we were far from being close it is none the less sad to see him die in such sad and unhappy way.

Poor sod.

Martin Graham Atkins.

Could that have been because money problems? No more money? Thai wife get up and leave, man kill self...

Why do people assume that all Thai women marry a man for money? just because a few deluded fools fall for some bar girl who sees money as no 1, i know a guy who is very ill and has little money ,but his wife has nursed and cared for the poor sod for years and will be devastated when he finally goes ,he is her life and she is Thai and from a poor familly.

An exception to every rule......... And the general rule is that relationships between a poor

Isan farm girl and a middle aged farang are in fact based upon money. Ignore that concept

at your own peril..... Odd about the electric cables, seems everyone else just jumps. Does

not really make sense to try to hang yourself off the balcony. Ahh another Pattaya mystery...