The Meaning Of Life TLL style.

ABCer

I am more or less happily married for nearly 6 years. I do not cheat on my wife and do not look for a 'better' option.

Never communicate with the girls on TLL.

But for over 5 years I find lots of fun reading their profiles.

My favourites are 'pearls' like:

- Looking for Real Love - meaning? ... Find one every week, but it turns out not Real?

- Love me, love my dog - meaning? ... Is her cow, her kids and extended family included?

- Happy together forever till the end of time? - meaning? ... Looking for Eternal Life? Or promise of a quick happy death?

- Have no children... Live with kids? meaning? ... Adopted? Or are kids a communal property in an extended family?

- Love and Understand each other? - meaning? ... English language - none...

- Education PhD, or Bachelors Degree? meaning? ... Age 18... must be from experience? In what field?

- Age 53 . Looking for long term relationship. Ages 19 - 80? - meaning? ... Looking for adoption either way?

- Age 56. Not sure about having more kids? - meaning? ... Lump together yours and mine?

- My best feature - answers: my butt, my legs, my chest, if lucky I will show you? - meaning? ... Do you think what I think?

- Looking for a good man? - meaning?... Not found yet, but love the process of going through the bad ones?

- And always my favourite ones - using the GOOGLE translations. Real puzzles for language Geeks... speaking both English and Thai...

I hope I'm breaking no rules in this post, but Mods know best. biggrin.png

I think you need a hobby. Ever considered fishing?

I'm sure you'll get loads of the 'Players" telling us all about how the dating sites are the only place to find women....

HD, I was trying to have fun and make fun of some really funny posts on TLL.

Any comments are welcome, just do not try to patronize me.

Hate fishing - IMO it is sitting, doing nothing and waiting for a stupid fish to bite.

Instead I have a sailing boat for a hobby. Cheers coffee1.gif