90 Day Reporting for Marriage Extension - What do I Need?

Orac

Apologies if this is already answered on here somewhere - could be my dodgy searching skills!

Have to do my first 90 report for a 'O' Marriage extension later this week - can someone advise what I will need to provide for Jomtien immigration.

Thanks

I always give them the following and never had a problem

1. Filled in Tm.47 90 Day Report Form
  2. Copy of Face Page passport
  3. Copy of Non-O Visa
  4. Copy of Tm Card
  5. Copy of last permission to stay stamp
  6. Copy of a recentToT bill (Could be electricity bill or something else) just to prove that I am still staying at the same address.

6 may be needed for first report, but I've never been asked to show it for subsequent reports in Bangkok. Maybe ubonjoe can clarify.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I seem to recall that it was on the list in Pattaya / Jomtien immigration (as this is where the OP and myself report) and as always with immigration "the more the better", or what would you prefer have more documents with you then needed or be sent away to get more documents?

Ps: And dont forget different immigration offices have different requirements ;)

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Edited by MJCM

The list given in message #2 is what I used to give at Jomtien Immigration, but things are changing: at my last 90-Days-Report the officier printed an new TM.47 form - prefilled and with a barcode - and told me that for next reports I will not need any document other than my passport and this form that she staple at the end of my passport. smile.png

The list given in message #2 is what I used to give at Jomtien Immigration, but things are changing: at my last 90-Days-Report the officier printed an new TM.47 form - prefilled and with a barcode - and told me that for next reports I will not need any document other than my passport and this form that she staple at the end of my passport. smile.png

That must be a very recent thing, as i did my last 90 day just 2 weeks ago and i still have the 90 day "old style" with no barcode in my passport

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Edited by MJCM

That must be a very recent thing, as i did my last 90 day just 2 weeks ago and i still have the 90 day "old style" with no barcode in my passport

I think they do that for 1 month now, but when I made my report

only the female officer on the right had a computer to fill data and print the form.

Barcodes, wow. It looks like Thai immigration is introducing some cutting edge technology. I wonder when it will be possible to make our 90 day reports via Internet?

In your dreams I am afraid

The fact that only one person in the Jometien office can do it should tell you something about their march to the future

Went this morning and MJMCs post #2 was spot on - accepted copy of electric bill in my wifes name as proof of address.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app