Help finding girls

RosscoPeecho

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found my wife on Thailovelinks.com and was very particular with what I wanted after some bad experiences in China. My wife has not disappointed except in the area of children but to be fair we are past the age when most people have children. I told my Thai wife that she would never go to Canada unless we had one or two children in Thailand first. This for a very good and positive reason. Figure it out.

My wife showed me her whole life via the computer on Thailovelinks. She had an air card and I went to her child's school. I went to her work and spent several hours there. i met her family and her friends. I looked for a woman who was away from Phuket or Pattaya. I looked for a woman who was working in this case for the government. She showed me her passport, her savings account, her drivers license. i saw her home. She laid everything on the table and I reciprocated.

We knew each other very well before I came to Thailand and there was no awkwardness when I arrived in Bangkok. She is a good woman and we have a happy home in Mukdahan. It may be more difficult for a Thai woman going abroad leaving her family and friends but if she were allowed to take a friend or cousin that may help smooth the initial cultural shock. most Thais do not want to emigrate but I know there are exceptions because there are 40,000 Thais living in Canada.

Hope this helps. Be honest and expect honesty in return.

Good post.

But I don't think you've described things too well.

An honest women will reveal herself bit by bit -- not because she's forced to do so, but because she wants to do so.

You should never FORCE women to "come clean".

But it sounds as though things worked out well. Good luck to you.

In my opinion, dating websites provide westerners with the best possible opportunity to meet partners who are equal in terms of education, experience and expectations.

http://www.thaifriendly.com/

come clean?

sweet jesus, does anyone truly want to know?

the past id the past, this is a today life

• Like 1

I'm a senior been around the Thai block a few times or two, and offer one week tours for executives to meet women for blissful experiences.

I don't know the protocol about giving out web addresses - but I'm a life coach - seriously - and my who thing with women

has changed since I've loosened up the morals and enjoyed what Thailand has to offer.

Thailand should invent a Thai girl catalogue.

You can make your order from the comfort of your lazyboy chair, and if not satisfied within 28 days of purchase, you can just send her back.

• Like 1

I'm a senior been around the Thai block a few times or two, and offer one week tours for executives to meet women for blissful experiences.

I don't know the protocol about giving out web addresses - but I'm a life coach - seriously - and my who thing with women

has changed since I've loosened up the morals and enjoyed what Thailand has to offer.

Thailand lifecoach expat.

Teaching men from all walks of life how to be more self obsessed.

I think my uncles cousin (my 3rd cousin?)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

a cousin of your uncle would be your first cousin once removed...if they are cousins with your uncle they are certainly also cousins with one of your parents...

A "Life Coach" in picking up Thai Women, now I've heard it all. laugh.png

What are your "fees" to have these "blissful experiences" that you talk about?

I think you are able to post your web address as it will be useful form somewhistling.gif

• Like 1

do you have any pics of the hookers?

not for me, obviously... i'm not an executive

• Like 1

An Executive Love Guide would be more like it.

I was at a resort in Koh Phangan in February and met a man who called himself Pedro the Pimp from England.

We did the math and figured he was making around $10,000US a month while sitting on the beach in Thailand

sipping Mai Tai's. Skype creates opportunities to pimp from afar. The world is abundant with "working woman"

who provide a much needed (obviously) service. Thailand is a mecca for such activity, so no good moralizing.

I would never wear a big brimmed hat and drive a Cadillac and refer to my "bitches," if that is what some reader's

assume a "pimp" means. I learned a lot of hard lessons, made some silly mistakes, "avoidable" mistakes. I learned

all about how men can get in a shitload of trouble in Pattaya. I learned where to go and where not to go after traveling

all over Thailand and yes why not? having my senior pleasures. Like the older man story that started this forum train,

many retired men "don't have a clue" and many times end up with the terrible mistake of falling in love with a bar

girl, and worse marrying her. The man from Nebraska who has been divorced for ten years with no sex, and has a

lot of money and comes to Thailand looking to finally get laid, is a sitting duck. He has no idea how clever these young

Thai women are, that its "a job" and they have every trick in the book to extract your money. My first night in a bar in

Pattaya some years ago cost me 6000 baht for bar drinks before I knew what hit me - I was just having a blast and

didn't know how to translate 150 baht into $4.50 a drink. Or how to tell that this extremely gorgeous woman who is

seducing you is really a ladyboy. Surprise if that's not what you want. But best of all - it is so much better to have a

witness, a not right-off-the-banana-boat witness and companion to tell him that it's not so smart to choose that good

looking 500 baht hooker standing on the corner, and what to expect from a massage therapist in Patong, etc.. The list goes

on and on and sometimes it makes better sense to have a "guide" than to just wing it and maybe have your week

"looking for love" in Bangkok turn into a David Carradine experience.

Okay thanks...not.

Any others want to give me SOMETHING I can tell him or is a website thing the best option?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Take him to lunch every day at different mid range restaurants in the business districts. If he sees someone he is interested in have him go up her and ask for assistance saying something in Thai................

David do you know Ronnie Conrad, or are you him?

No, don't know Ronnie. should I?

I'm not him because I am me, David.

Actually I am this dude - 67 and living my joy - two weeks ago on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii.

post-192344-0-24962700-1396510549_thumb.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When you gunna tell us all about your 'who' thang ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just returned to Chiang Mai after a month in the USA. Lots of screwed up men. The whole Christian ethic has screwed with morality, making men feel like they've sinned if they start to color outside the line. In America men are still programmed to get married in order to make screwing legal. What? All these men lie. They want to be sexual explorers, to plant their flag in the paradise of copulation. But . . . They don't have a clue who the &lt;deleted&gt; they are. They don't ask "Who am I?" because the answer is: "I'm a copped-out robot projecting the screwed up morals of society." Now and then the man breaks loose and does something outrageous, like comes to Thailand and has "still guilty" sex with a bar girl. Same thing, different location. They still don't know what in the &lt;deleted&gt; they're doing - still don't know who they are, who this hot Thai gal they're with is. So they get it on with mechanical boom-boom sex. Why do you think the Thai women call it boom-boom? The missionary style robot thinks she's just a pussy he can get off with. This is so degrading to women. Do they think the Thai woman is some sort of lower creature who doesn't have feelings? They have no idea who they are dealing with. The "who thang."

Why do I offer my services as a sex guide? We are sexual beings. We are full of "life force energy." We're here to cherish the goddess in women. They want to be cherished, of course even the bar girls do. I don't wait for the girl to say "what you want?" I say "what you want?" To the common hooker I say, "How can I please you?" Mostly they don't know anything other than boom-boom. That's the &lt;deleted&gt; up robot's fault. The vast majority of men were never taught how to cherish the divine feminine in women. It's all screwed up. Men forgot how to cherish the goddess. They think its about them - about their business, about being a stud muffin or some such shit. Someone needs to give these stupid &lt;deleted&gt; a zen slap. All three billion of them. Get over your self and pay attention to the woman who is asking you to be bigger than your cock. That's what I do as a life coach for sexual healing - I heal the "who thing" so the man can screw his head back on properly and create some two way enjoyment, and if just an hour, make it the best hour this lovely woman has even had. So thats my answer to the who thang -

I just returned to Chiang Mai after a month in the USA. Lots of screwed up men. The whole Christian ethic has screwed with morality, making men feel like they've sinned if they start to color outside the line. In America men are still programmed to get married in order to make screwing legal. What? All these men lie. They want to be sexual explorers, to plant their flag in the paradise of copulation. But . . . They don't have a clue who the <deleted> they are. They don't ask "Who am I?" because the answer is: "I'm a copped-out robot projecting the screwed up morals of society." Now and then the man breaks loose and does something outrageous, like comes to Thailand and has "still guilty" sex with a bar girl. Same thing, different location. They still don't know what in the <deleted> they're doing - still don't know who they are, who this hot Thai gal they're with is. So they get it on with mechanical boom-boom sex. Why do you think the Thai women call it boom-boom? The missionary style robot thinks she's just a pussy he can get off with. This is so degrading to women. Do they think the Thai woman is some sort of lower creature who doesn't have feelings? They have no idea who they are dealing with. The "who thang."

Why do I offer my services as a sex guide? We are sexual beings. We are full of "life force energy." We're here to cherish the goddess in women. They want to be cherished, of course even the bar girls do. I don't wait for the girl to say "what you want?" I say "what you want?" To the common hooker I say, "How can I please you?" Mostly they don't know anything other than boom-boom. That's the <deleted> up robot's fault. The vast majority of men were never taught how to cherish the divine feminine in women. It's all screwed up. Men forgot how to cherish the goddess. They think its about them - about their business, about being a stud muffin or some such shit. Someone needs to give these stupid <deleted> a zen slap. All three billion of them. Get over your self and pay attention to the woman who is asking you to be bigger than your cock. That's what I do as a life coach for sexual healing - I heal the "who thing" so the man can screw his head back on properly and create some two way enjoyment, and if just an hour, make it the best hour this lovely woman has even had. So thats my answer to the who thang -

Why do I offer my services as a sex guide?

How much do you charge?

This is an "executive" service. It's not just about sex. I pay for all ground transportation and hotel accommodations. I'm on call 24 hours a day for one full week. I provide unlimited counseling sessions, which I am professionally trained for. If a man is willing to invest in his sexual healing and change his life forever, then I'm worth it. I don't have girls. I understand the freedom of choice and different tastes. My counseling is about empowering the man to be who he was designed to be, and reminding him about how much joy he can experience in turning the sex thing around, in cherishing the woman. I know what I'm doing. 100,000 baht.

Haha I'm not saying that's what thai women are about, I don't even know that type but I do know people who have had some serious situations because they're probably too nice or dumb to realize it. Whatever the case I'm not trying to troll I'm really trying to get an idea of how an older successful guy could find some love. I don't need you to take some moral high ground or belittle the idea that I'm proposing. I thought it could create quite the discussion and in the end I could take away something to tell him or suggest as I presumed some people on here have sort of looked for the same thing.

Disregard the wealth or success. I'm not talking educated at a top university but I am saying "more educated" if that helps.

You've gotten a lot of good advice, I think the hospitals angle, visiting as a doctor exploring opportunities will be a good cover story.

But go back and have a look at my early post - many have agreed this is too important a mission to risk the odds of being screwed over on a short visit, he will need to find a way to put his working/business life on hold for at least 2-3 months at a time, and the whole process will take at least a year and a half counting getting her back to the states.

If he wants to meet educated Thai women he will most likely need to meet them abroad, most likely at a foreign university. A Thai degree isn't worth the bog roll you just wiped your backside with a threw down the loo.

I really can't comment on where to meet the perfect lady, but I take great exception to your comments about Thai university degrees. What you are saying may, just may, apply to some Thai universities, but most certainly NOT to all of them. May i suggest you google for the best 100 universities in the world and you'll be surprised to find in that list three Thai universities (Chula, Thammasat and Mahidol). Khon kaen university as well as Chiang Mai University and Mae Fah Luang University in Chiang Rai, are also considered first class universities and their degrees are recognise worldwide . May I suggest tha5t before you make statements of such nature you get yourself properly informed!

Absolute <deleted>.

There are only three credible "top universities worldwide" listings, and even the one based out of Asia doesn't give much credence to the Thai uni's.

Sure the ones you list are good FOR THAIS wanting to work IN THAILAND.

But they really don't come close to top global standards, mainly because of the low standard of 99% of the people learning and teaching there.

But back to the topic, you can definitely meet a nice wife at one, so along with hospitals, happy hunting grounds if you need a non-poor semi-educated girl with decent English skills.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

You wouldn`t happen to be the uncle by any chance?

If you are I have 2 questions; are you hansum man and are you flash with the cash?

You on the turn then? rolleyes.gif
Depends on how much you`re offering?

2 bottles of Leo beer and 20 baht, then I`m anybody`s.

i suspect you are overselling your value

I just returned to Chiang Mai after a month in the USA. Lots of screwed up men. The whole Christian ethic has screwed with morality, making men feel like they've sinned if they start to color outside the line. In America men are still programmed to get married in order to make screwing legal. What? All these men lie. They want to be sexual explorers, to plant their flag in the paradise of copulation. But . . . They don't have a clue who the <deleted> they are. They don't ask "Who am I?" because the answer is: "I'm a copped-out robot projecting the screwed up morals of society." Now and then the man breaks loose and does something outrageous, like comes to Thailand and has "still guilty" sex with a bar girl. Same thing, different location. They still don't know what in the <deleted> they're doing - still don't know who they are, who this hot Thai gal they're with is. So they get it on with mechanical boom-boom sex. Why do you think the Thai women call it boom-boom? The missionary style robot thinks she's just a pussy he can get off with. This is so degrading to women. Do they think the Thai woman is some sort of lower creature who doesn't have feelings? They have no idea who they are dealing with. The "who thang."

Why do I offer my services as a sex guide? We are sexual beings. We are full of "life force energy." We're here to cherish the goddess in women. They want to be cherished, of course even the bar girls do. I don't wait for the girl to say "what you want?" I say "what you want?" To the common hooker I say, "How can I please you?" Mostly they don't know anything other than boom-boom. That's the <deleted> up robot's fault. The vast majority of men were never taught how to cherish the divine feminine in women. It's all screwed up. Men forgot how to cherish the goddess. They think its about them - about their business, about being a stud muffin or some such shit. Someone needs to give these stupid <deleted> a zen slap. All three billion of them. Get over your self and pay attention to the woman who is asking you to be bigger than your cock. That's what I do as a life coach for sexual healing - I heal the "who thing" so the man can screw his head back on properly and create some two way enjoyment, and if just an hour, make it the best hour this lovely woman has even had. So thats my answer to the who thang -

Can you watch during the sessions from the sidelines and give guidance if required.

This is an "executive" service. It's not just about sex. I pay for all ground transportation and hotel accommodations. I'm on call 24 hours a day for one full week. I provide unlimited counseling sessions, which I am professionally trained for. If a man is willing to invest in his sexual healing and change his life forever, then I'm worth it. I don't have girls. I understand the freedom of choice and different tastes. My counseling is about empowering the man to be who he was designed to be, and reminding him about how much joy he can experience in turning the sex thing around, in cherishing the woman. I know what I'm doing. 100,000 baht.

I know what I'm doing. 100,000 baht.

That sounds like a good deal.

I mean, for just 100,000 Baht you can teach me how to have sex with common prostitutes.

But you didn't answer my earlier question re: certification.

If I enroll in your course, will you award me a certificate or diploma upon completion?

I'll do it for 50k baht and get you a gold leaf certificate...and a nice frame.

• Like 2

I know what I'm doing. 100,000 baht.

That sounds like a good deal.

I mean, for just 100,000 Baht you can teach me how to have sex with common prostitutes.

But you didn't answer my earlier question re: certification.

If I enroll in your course, will you award me a certificate or diploma upon completion?

I'll do it for 50k baht and get you a gold leaf certificate...and a nice frame.

The price is good. I'm interested.

But is the certificate real gold?

This thread is hilarious.

It's actually very serious.

Would you like some sex counselling, by the way?

I charge 500,000 Baht.

You must be an executive love guru at that price. David has some competition now, in fact I'm thinking of a change of career from my current field as well. This love through free energy stuff looks lucrative.

• Like 1