Help finding girls

RosscoPeecho

Absolute <deleted>

There are only three credible "top universities worldwide" listings, and even the one based out of Asia doesn't give much credence to the Thai uni's.

Sure the ones you list are good FOR THAIS wanting to work IN THAILAND.

But they really don't come close to top global standards, mainly because of the low standard of 99% of the people learning and teaching there.

But back to the topic, you can definitely meet a nice wife at one, so along with hospitals, happy hunting grounds if you need a non-poor semi-educated girl with decent English skills.

what, may i ask, is a <deleted>?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I'm a senior been around the Thai block a few times or two, and offer one week tours for executives to meet women for blissful experiences.

I don't know the protocol about giving out web addresses - but I'm a life coach - seriously - and my who thing with women

has changed since I've loosened up the morals and enjoyed what Thailand has to offer.

When you gunna tell us all about your 'who' thang ?

I just returned to Chiang Mai after a month in the USA. Lots of screwed up men. The whole Christian ethic has screwed with morality, making men feel like they've sinned if they start to color outside the line. In America men are still programmed to get married in order to make screwing legal. What? All these men lie. They want to be sexual explorers, to plant their flag in the paradise of copulation. But . . . They don't have a clue who the <deleted> they are. They don't ask "Who am I?" because the answer is: "I'm a copped-out robot projecting the screwed up morals of society." Now and then the man breaks loose and does something outrageous, like comes to Thailand and has "still guilty" sex with a bar girl. Same thing, different location. They still don't know what in the <deleted> they're doing - still don't know who they are, who this hot Thai gal they're with is. So they get it on with mechanical boom-boom sex. Why do you think the Thai women call it boom-boom? The missionary style robot thinks she's just a pussy he can get off with. This is so degrading to women. Do they think the Thai woman is some sort of lower creature who doesn't have feelings? They have no idea who they are dealing with. The "who thang."

Why do I offer my services as a sex guide? We are sexual beings. We are full of "life force energy." We're here to cherish the goddess in women. They want to be cherished, of course even the bar girls do. I don't wait for the girl to say "what you want?" I say "what you want?" To the common hooker I say, "How can I please you?" Mostly they don't know anything other than boom-boom. That's the <deleted> up robot's fault. The vast majority of men were never taught how to cherish the divine feminine in women. It's all screwed up. Men forgot how to cherish the goddess. They think its about them - about their business, about being a stud muffin or some such shit. Someone needs to give these stupid <deleted> a zen slap. All three billion of them. Get over your self and pay attention to the woman who is asking you to be bigger than your cock. That's what I do as a life coach for sexual healing - I heal the "who thing" so the man can screw his head back on properly and create some two way enjoyment, and if just an hour, make it the best hour this lovely woman has even had. So thats my answer to the who thang -

Congrats on discovering sex.

But I have doing it that way since I was 22, and in the USA.

Though I don't consider women any sort of goddess, more like an equal. And it's just as difficult to find a woman that knows how to treat a man or at least can be trained as it is to find men that can think when their cock is in play.

Thailand it is just easier to find women. And I am short (height), so women being average so short in Asia is a big plus for me.

Absolute <deleted>.

what, may i ask, is a <deleted>?

It's a Joycean workaround for the fact that the puritanical software here won't let you spell it properly.

I'm often accused of being a Thai apologist, but does no one else find it significant that those obviously invested in defending the reputation of the Thai education system didn't see fit to actually question the substance of my assertion?

Edited by SeaVisionBurma

dear all... i've just started a new education business venture

in case your interested here some details...

target customer: non-executives only

service provided: training on how to do sex with hookers

tuition fees: 0 THB

deposit: 1000 THB*

* deposit will be refunded (and you will receive certificate) after you show me the photo / video evidence that you have mastered the training program

pm for further details

• Like 1

Haha I'm not saying that's what thai women are about, I don't even know that type but I do know people who have had some serious situations because they're probably too nice or dumb to realize it. Whatever the case I'm not trying to troll I'm really trying to get an idea of how an older successful guy could find some love. I don't need you to take some moral high ground or belittle the idea that I'm proposing. I thought it could create quite the discussion and in the end I could take away something to tell him or suggest as I presumed some people on here have sort of looked for the same thing.

Disregard the wealth or success. I'm not talking educated at a top university but I am saying "more educated" if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I wouldn't call an old man who hasn't found love successful.

What do you mean by success?

I think i feel a little bit sick.

That is an understandable reaction...

We have confirmation of an isolated case of acute ABILKS that you may have just witnessed here on Thaivisa.

ABILKS (short for Alison Baloc Infantile Giant Lock-Key Phantasy Syndrome) is an advanced imago-typical conception that is based on a perceived untamable wildness on the female nature coupled with a perceived vulnerably of male achievements of civilization. ABILKS sufferers are usually men; they seen themselves as the last capable “bastions” of withstanding the perceived untamable female wildness. In its infantile form ABILKS presents these men feeling a need to create giant locks and keys --literately or metaphorically-- in order to protect the whole of civilization from the perceived brute forces for female nature. They see themselves as the sole Ueberalpha who is capable –through their “ingenuous” mechanisms-- to fend off the perceived impending disaster and often demand a reward for what they see as a glorious deed.

Prognoses depending on severity.

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 2

Haha I'm not saying that's what thai women are about, I don't even know that type but I do know people who have had some serious situations because they're probably too nice or dumb to realize it. Whatever the case I'm not trying to troll I'm really trying to get an idea of how an older successful guy could find some love. I don't need you to take some moral high ground or belittle the idea that I'm proposing. I thought it could create quite the discussion and in the end I could take away something to tell him or suggest as I presumed some people on here have sort of looked for the same thing.

Disregard the wealth or success. I'm not talking educated at a top university but I am saying "more educated" if that helps.

Rossco - You're an intelligent man. This Thai forum is full of idiots who don't have a life or much intelligence, and know nothing about love. "Business success" and success with women are worlds apart. The most intelligent and successful men in the whole history off this world have been unsuccessful in love. It is very very difficult to find the right combination, and when a man and women actually have a long-term loving relationship it is rare and worthy of high praise. I got a lot of shit here for proposing as a "life coach" who has helped many people change their lives in a positive way, that $10,000 for a week of one-on-one guidance is worth mocking. I am not advertising to cheap ass expats who think they are beyond help. When you get older and wiser you can see your limitations more clearly. You can drop the "I have all the answers" ego crap and pay for professional help. All these bits of advise - go to a hospital - go to a university - go to a bar, whatever - don't address the main issue. That issue is all about your father. What is his destiny? Is a Thai woman a good choice for him? Does he love himself and feel worthy of a good woman, no matter where in the world? A professional like me cuts through all the bullshit and finally sets the person on the right path. Is that pimping? Not at all. It is Executive counseling without reservations. Is that worth $10,000. A man like your father should have the right to make that decision. The stupid guys who throw out shit on this forum don't have a clue.

I can offer you a consultation for 100 baht on how not to be judgmental.

The benefits include -

1 - Increased Spirituality

2- Increased happiness

3 - Better relationships

Rossco - You're an intelligent man. This Thai forum is full of idiots who don't have a life or much intelligence, and know nothing about love. "Business success" and success with women are worlds apart. The most intelligent and successful men in the whole history off this world have been unsuccessful in love. It is very very difficult to find the right combination, and when a man and women actually have a long-term loving relationship it is rare and worthy of high praise. I got a lot of shit here for proposing as a "life coach" who has helped many people change their lives in a positive way, that $10,000 for a week of one-on-one guidance is worth mocking. I am not advertising to cheap ass expats who think they are beyond help. When you get older and wiser you can see your limitations more clearly. You can drop the "I have all the answers" ego crap and pay for professional help. All these bits of advise - go to a hospital - go to a university - go to a bar, whatever - don't address the main issue. That issue is all about your father. What is his destiny? Is a Thai woman a good choice for him? Does he love himself and feel worthy of a good woman, no matter where in the world? A professional like me cuts through all the bullshit and finally sets the person on the right path. Is that pimping? Not at all. It is Executive counseling without reservations. Is that worth $10,000. A man like your father should have the right to make that decision. The stupid guys who throw out shit on this forum don't have a clue.

I can offer you a consultation for 100 baht on how not to be judgmental.

The benefits include -

1 - Increased Spirituality

2- Increased happiness

3 - Better relationships

And that's not judgment? The human creature is a judgment machine. We are constantly making judgments on one thing or another. You have absolutely no idea how spiritual, happy or what my relationships are. Fact is - I am extremely happy and loved by hundreds of people. One of the reasons: I don't bs people - they know they can trust that in me. The man who started this forum is an intelligent man with a real issue - he wants to help his father. That sounds like love to me. The people who give him shit on this subject are not intelligent. Yes that is a judgment. If they were intelligent they would offer intelligent, helpful advice, not word garbage that serves no one. I'm a professional counselor who has a price for my services, whether you like it or not, or whether you agree that people should charge for counseling services or not. If that was your professional service you certainly wouldn't offer it for 100 baht. You most likely had or have a job you were paid for. Why judge another person who has a job they wish to get paid for? And I'm not supposed to have a judgment that your response to my offer is . . . what can I say . . . silly?

I'm a professional counselor

What professional body or organization accredited/ licensed you, at what level?

maybe he has a dual doctorate in mongering and scamming from pattaya open university

I got my degree in &lt;deleted&gt; You University. Idiot.