Do You Watch Lost?

Well prob only lad on the planet that hasn't watched the series before - well bought the 1st season box set 9mo ago. Anyways finally got around to watching the first 4 episodes and its really good. :o Anyone else watch the show>?

I've watched some episodes, not bad. But have u seen "hel_l's Kitchen"?

Just great and like in a real kitchen 100%.

Gerd

Well prob only lad on the planet that hasn't watched the series before - well bought the 1st season box set 9mo ago. Anyways finally got around to watching the first 4 episodes and its really good. :o Anyone else watch the show>?

Yes , the wife loves it , we d/l it from Bit torrent , on series 2 episode 24 at moment

:D

We enjoyed the first season of Lost, in spite of some of the ridiculous plot lines. But season two seemed to loose impetus and we gave up after 10 episodes.

Prison Break is great, excellent acting and characterisation; and a great story if you ignore some of the inconsistencies. 22 episodes, now waiting for series 2 to see what they will do with the situation they leave hanging at the end.

I loved the first season but the second gradually tailed off in quality. Especially after they introduced the tail-enders.

The recent season finale was excellent however with some great shocks and twists and has me eager for Season 3!

Anyone else watch the show>?

NO ! Never got tmepted... not TV at home though... :D

I want to try and buy the DVD's in LOS so the wife can watch it with me (thai subs), I know she'll like it .. anyone know if it's available..? :o

totster :D

Have seen it last year already at Panthip. You know they only have the originals in the very best quality and I believe they feature thai subs as well.

Cheers

KY

I want to try and buy the DVD's in LOS so the wife can watch it with me (thai subs), I know she'll like it .. anyone know if it's available..? :o

Have seen it last year already at Panthip. You know they only have the originals in the very best quality and I believe they feature thai subs as well.

Cheers

KY

Thanks for that KY... I'll be looking for it upon my return :D

I managed to see a few episodes and thought it was good....I will have to get the DVD Set I think (If I can)

But I watched every episode of Deadwood... that was outstanding...amyone else watch it?

Deadwood is hilarious, C*ck Sucker!!! :o

I managed to see a few episodes and thought it was good....I will have to get the DVD Set I think (If I can)

But I watched every episode of Deadwood... that was outstanding...amyone else watch it?

Deadwood is hilarious, C*ck Sucker!!! :o

Never heard the fist word as it was always blanked out.. Thanks for the enlightenment Brit :D

Hi fellow Lost watchers.

I have watched the show since it first aired. I love all the characters and the suspense. What do you think would happen if no-one reset the timer? I don't think anything would happen. I would like to know who "the others" are and where they came from. Where do you think they took Jack and them? They said they were ta king them home with them, but where's "home".

Well halfway through first season and my nagging question is what the fk is the "unknown" thing that chases them through the jungle??? I speculate some sort of dinosaur, but then again why no one ever sees it is beyond me? :o

Well halfway through first season and my nagging question is what the fk is the "unknown" thing that chases them through the jungle??? I speculate some sort of dinosaur, but then again why no one ever sees it is beyond me? :o

I've watched TWO seasons and still don't know. :D

A lot of spoilers on here for someone who hasn't seen season 2, britmaveric!

Although, even after watching season 2 I still don't know whats going on myself!

I really enjoyed the second season, and i like the way, in both seasons, they're not scared to kill characters off (keeps you on your toes) :o

downloaded and watched up till the finale Season 2 Ep 24....

it is a damned fine story... and even at the end of Season2 theres alot to be answered for

i did hear that they could be as many as 5 or so Series of it :o

I saw an episode a few weeks back where the unknown thing was a black cloud of some sorts... (you know, like a swarm of bees) After that I think it "lost" all appeal cause of the scifi turn the series took....

• 1 month later...

The first season was outstanding!

The second season started last Saturday here in France, and the first (2) episode was a bit euhhh . . . like going backward and forward???

Anyway, there are only 2 episodes every Saturday so it will be a while before I can judge the second season!

:o (I like this smilie)

• 1 month later...