Severe Climate Change and Earthquakes ~ et tu Thailand?

Scarpolo

There is something happening.

There have been a cluster of quite heavy earthquakes that is rather unusual.

Yellowstone park is seeing masses of animals fleeing from the park en masse , and we all know that animals have a better sense of instinct that something is going to happen.

I watched a herd of bison on a youtube video that were not just moving away... they were literally fleeing for their lives.

Like I say..... I have a feeling that there is some event on the horizon that may not be cataclysmic, but certainly is going to be an eye opener.

Saw those video's as well. What they did not tell you was those animals were heading into the park not out of it and it is not unusual for animal herds to move to new areas as the seasons change.

• Like 2

Well I have some warnings also. Tonight there will be witches out in force and tomorrow it will be vampires - prepare your wooden crosses. Ghosts have been spotted globally for weeks now and the mischief of the goblins and leprechauns is evident everywhere.

Trolls have been moving south from Scandinavia and the bunyips in Australia have been wreaking havoc amongst the flocks of sheep. In Roswell there have been mysterious movements and sightings again of late.

So everyone - you have been warned - global warming is real [in this I am serious] so get out your umbrellas, your sunscreen, and stop burning carbon based materials.

This is a review of the past month,

It starts with record lows in rain in SE Australia 100 year lows,

I dont know if they grow food there, but there will likely grow less

What was your last IQ test result and how come you've got such a good internet connection from the 'Institute' you are presently in ?

I presume that you are one of the American nutters that has 'landmined' your property/institution and have a loads of guns and ammo to protect yourself from the coming apocalypse?

Suggest that you calm down and take the medication more regularly and see your doctor more often.

Thailand is NOT situated on the ring of fire, unlike LA, Chile etc and has a history of very few minor earthquakes.

Watch out for 'Yellowstone Super Magma Blowout' pal, this will be the mother of all explosions that will affect us all world wide when it comes, but I don't suppose, that Fox or CNN have ever told the American public about this kind of thing - they'd all be too busy watching stupid low IQ shows.

FACT:- There are hundreds, if not thousands of earthquakes EVERY day all around the ''Ring of Fire' and this will continue for the life of the earth - get used to it, Yes, some WILL cause massive damage - answer DON'T live on a fault line.

I hope you find your tablets soon.

• Like 2

This is a review of the past month,

It starts with record lows in rain in SE Australia 100 year lows,

I dont know if they grow food there, but there will likely grow less

What was your last IQ test result and how come you've got such a good internet connection from the 'Institute' you are presently in ?

I presume that you are one of the American nutters that has 'landmined' your property/institution and have a loads of guns and ammo to protect yourself from the coming apocalypse?

Suggest that you calm down and take the medication more regularly and see your doctor more often.

Thailand is NOT situated on the ring of fire, unlike LA, Chile etc and has a history of very few minor earthquakes.

Watch out for 'Yellowstone Super Magma Blowout' pal, this will be the mother of all explosions that will affect us all world wide when it comes, but I don't suppose, that Fox or CNN have ever told the American public about this kind of thing - they'd all be too busy watching stupid low IQ shows.

FACT:- There are hundreds, if not thousands of earthquakes EVERY day all around the ''Ring of Fire' and this will continue for the life of the earth - get used to it, Yes, some WILL cause massive damage - answer DON'T live on a fault line.

I hope you find your tablets soon.

Further to the above. If you don't believe me take a look at this website http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=18

Mount Tambora, which was the worlds most explosive volcanic eruption ever, has recently been elevated to "Restless" status, if that one pops again we will all have a problem!

Don't forget about La Palma in the Canary Islands..... if she blows (in the right way) then its adios amigos for lots of people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Canary_Islands

Everything is a lottery..... who knows we may be around to witness some mega catastrophe one day.

I have for a while thought that the weather is getting more extreme, and that there are more seismic events than say, 30 years ago.....,but my perception is based on much better global news, so it COULD be that I am just seeing more catastrophes simply because of the internet and global communication improvements. 30 years ago, an earthquake in Pakistan may not have reached the Australian news, certainly a flood in the Solomons would not have made headlines.

Due to the many ways of viewing weather and weather phenonema, my intent is to keep the focus on current reality, and safety, today.

Consider your life, if suddenly, you have no home and are immediately exposed to the elements, as many in the region are experiencing

When they say thousands are displaced, and without food, the reporting tends to soon move elsewhere, but those peoples lives didnt suddenly go back to normal and displaced means, displaced persons "camps"

this is serious business, and I hope the thread sdoesnt deteriorate due to people beliefs and opinions

this can be a resource in addition to educating others of their risk

Have a Bex and a good lye down.

Despite the mention of Thailand in the title with the general warning that "severe storms are heading to Thailand," this thread is not really Thai-related and perhaps would be better placed in another forum.

//CLOSED//

• Like 2