Severe Climate Change and Earthquakes ~ et tu Thailand?

Scarpolo

Severe Climate Change

Severe weather is headed to Thailand.

Forget the fancy names and the old patterns of weather,

What is happening now, can be forecast from planetary alignments _ CME's or Coronal Mass Ejections and Solar Flares

If your area is being shown approaching storms, DO NOT treat them as storms of the past.

Anyone in exposed areas to flooding and mudslides MUST be PREPARED

Do not rely on the past:

The weather now is more extreme,

Don't point fingers or try to blame corporations or governments,

You may not have much time to prepare.

An EARTHQUAKE of 8.2 just hit Chile, see link below,

Last week the first of several Quakes and aftershocks are hitting just SE of Los Angeles

an Earthquake under 5,.0 just hit YellowStone in USA, the first in 25 years, same with Los Angeles

Get prepared and do not take oncoming storm reports as anything but life warning messages.

More Earthquakes are expected as the magnetosphere is pressured by the Sun's filament ejections when they are "earth facing"

I have spent a full year weeding out the Watchman, and I will share their links as requested

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

SONGKRAN arriving ...... and now THIS !!! facepalm.gif ....... whistling.gif

Earth is active:

Storms approaching Thailand should be taken very seriously

AN active weather zone is now much more dangerous than past storms due to Severe Climate Change. and possibly Weather Weaponry gone awry

Severe Climate Change?

What the hell are you smoking?

http://wattsupwiththat.com/reference-pages/climatic-phenomena-pages/extreme-weather-page/

Get some real facts here and stop worrying - you'll scare the children.

Or was that your purpose?

Children depend on adults to be informed, prepared and to keep them

safe

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26891924

Edited by Scarpolo

Severe Climate Change?

What the hell are you smoking?

http://wattsupwiththat.com/reference-pages/climatic-phenomena-pages/extreme-weather-page/

Get some real facts here and stop worrying - you'll scare the children.

Or was that your purpose?

Children depend on adults to be informed, prepared and to keep them

safe

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26891924

not so far from thailand

There is something happening.

There have been a cluster of quite heavy earthquakes that is rather unusual.

Yellowstone park is seeing masses of animals fleeing from the park en masse , and we all know that animals have a better sense of instinct that something is going to happen.

I watched a herd of bison on a youtube video that were not just moving away... they were literally fleeing for their lives.

Like I say..... I have a feeling that there is some event on the horizon that may not be cataclysmic, but certainly is going to be an eye opener.

There is something happening.

There have been a cluster of quite heavy earthquakes that is rather unusual.

Yellowstone park is seeing masses of animals fleeing from the park en masse , and we all know that animals have a better sense of instinct that something is going to happen.

I watched a herd of bison on a youtube video that were not just moving away... they were literally fleeing for their lives.

Like I say..... I have a feeling that there is some event on the horizon that may not be cataclysmic, but certainly is going to be an eye opener.

I saw a new video of Elk crossing a fence en masse, with no mention of them crossing A FENCE AND A ROAD,

and not looking back, except for their own

and lists of unreported earthquakes.

all 4/5 and 5's, many 3.'s

Edited by Scarpolo

it is not possible to verify this video but it appears to be unusual, going over a fence and a road, requiring a serious jump for an elk

I saw another video, where they were looking back for 1 last elk to cross the fence, and a group waiting for him,

understanding that people will make the standardized acrimonius replies consisting of consipiracy, in their minds,

when we know what established facts are

The predictions of the end of the world by natural disasters has been going on since as far back as I can remember. Even my sweet old grey haired grandmother used to say; the world is coming to an end in the 1950s.

There have been countless science fiction natural disaster movies made going back decades.

But if our Scarpolo is convinced that some epic natural event or events is going to wipe us all out in the near future, than my advice to him is this; starting from next week, go out and blow all his money on booze, drugs and wild, wild women of ill repute. Make the most of it and when the hells fires come to consume him, at least he`ll go with a smile on his face.

For me, I don`t really care. My youth has long gone and at least I won`t die young.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

The predictions of the end of the world by natural disasters has been going on since as far back as I can remember. Even my sweet old grey haired grandmother used to say; the world is coming to an end in the 1950s.

There have been countless science fiction natural disaster movies made going back decades.

But if our Scarpolo is convinced that some epic natural event or events is going to wipe us all out in the near future, than my advice to him is this; starting from next week, go out and blow all his money on booze, drugs and wild, wild women of ill repute. Make the most of it and when the hells fires come to consume him, at least he`ll go with a smile on his face.

For me, I don`t really care. My youth has long gone and at least I won`t die young.

It's all good,

did anything ever come of severe storm watch in northern thailand?

It's all good,

did anything ever come of severe storm watch in northern thailand?

Not as far as I know. If it did, I must have slept through it and miraculously survived the ordeal.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I dont believe that climate changes are happening, because of mans actions. Its a natural cooling of the earth. the ice caps are growing. There are more polar bears than before because they have adapted. The ozone layer had a hole in it , now its repairing its self. all that is happening has happened before. its just a Natural cycle, and no i am not on medication look around and find the facts.

dont care what the causes are, and it is not the intent of this thread

suggesting people have supplies and preparedness thinking, isn't a bad thing

the "ring of fire" is active,

storms are flooding people out worldwide,

there is no need to attach fear to any of this,

nor, anyone's responses to fears and outandish claims

its a thread about severe climate change that is occuring,

is being reported, now.

currently. not imminently, happened recently, past tense.

what could be more real than fact?

this is not about people's beliefs,

thanks

Edited by Scarpolo

I have for a while thought that the weather is getting more extreme, and that there are more seismic events than say, 30 years ago.....,but my perception is based on much better global news, so it COULD be that I am just seeing more catastrophes simply because of the internet and global communication improvements. 30 years ago, an earthquake in Pakistan may not have reached the Australian news, certainly a flood in the Solomons would not have made headlines.

I have for a while thought that the weather is getting more extreme, and that there are more seismic events than say, 30 years ago.....,but my perception is based on much better global news, so it COULD be that I am just seeing more catastrophes simply because of the internet and global communication improvements. 30 years ago, an earthquake in Pakistan may not have reached the Australian news, certainly a flood in the Solomons would not have made headlines.

Due to the many ways of viewing weather and weather phenonema, my intent is to keep the focus on current reality, and safety, today.

Consider your life, if suddenly, you have no home and are immediately exposed to the elements, as many in the region are experiencing

When they say thousands are displaced, and without food, the reporting tends to soon move elsewhere, but those peoples lives didnt suddenly go back to normal and displaced means, displaced persons "camps"

this is serious business, and I hope the thread sdoesnt deteriorate due to people beliefs and opinions

this can be a resource in addition to educating others of their risk

Mount Tambora, which was the worlds most explosive volcanic eruption ever, has recently been elevated to "Restless" status, if that one pops again we will all have a problem!

Yes, but this nutter Scarpola is talking about Man Made Climate Change. Does that include volcanoes among the rabid Warmists?

Yellowstone may well blow - it's due. The consequences for the globe will be catastrophic, but certainly nothing to do with Climate Change. (Which changes constantly anyway).

The next Ice Age is also overdue - when billions of northerners will attempt to move towards the equator. Better get those guns loaded and cocked.

Mount Tambora, which was the worlds most explosive volcanic eruption ever, has recently been elevated to "Restless" status, if that one pops again we will all have a problem!

Yes, but this nutter Scarpola is talking about Man Made Climate Change. Does that include volcanoes among the rabid Warmists?

Yellowstone may well blow - it's due. The consequences for the globe will be catastrophic, but certainly nothing to do with Climate Change. (Which changes constantly anyway).

The next Ice Age is also overdue - when billions of northerners will attempt to move towards the equator. Better get those guns loaded and cocked.

Thats Scarpolo,

you didnt notice maybe,

we dont care the causes, we seek no one to blame,

only to see what is

Edited by Scarpolo