Chalerm's petition against PDRC rejected

webfact

I saw Chalerm on Thai TV today, lots of shouting and finger pointing and general unpleasantness as you'd expect.

All that was missing was, "Do you know who my son is?"

He acts that way when he takes too much ear medicine. I am more surprised he didnt ask who his daddy was.

It seems every action he has taken against the PDRC had failed so far. Noone takes him seriously anymore so all he can do is rant and rave.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The government doesn't have a chance, the courts are against them, the police are against them. the Military are against them, all they have is the vote of the people. But unfortunately under the Suthep regime that is not allowed. People are not allowed to vote as voting is undemocratic.

The police are against the government??? cheesy.gif

Man, you really have your finger on the pulse of Thai politics, don't you?

He has his finger on something......

Chalerm had lost his point - long, long ago. What he ought to be concerned with is how the UDD will behave on Saturday, and it will be fascinating to see how he reacts to them, and subsequently whether his argument against the PDRC will crumble by comparison.

How can he have the nerve to demand that the PDRC's rally be ended when he has given tacit support to the red's one this Saturday - especially when virtually all of the violence emanates from the red camp!!!

The government doesn't have a chance, the courts are against them, the police are against them. the Military are against them, all they have is the vote of the people. But unfortunately under the Suthep regime that is not allowed. People are not allowed to vote as voting is undemocratic.

The police are against the government??? cheesy.gif

Man, you really have your finger on the pulse of Thai politics, don't you?

He has his finger on something......

Actually, he has his fingers IN something - the trough?