Ip Address Confusion

tigerbeer

Hi!. well i know its not permitted to discuss proxy servers etc. but i seem to be behind one for apparently no reason and i want to get out of it! .. my ip indicates me at 202.47.xxx.xxx it has always started with 67.xxx.xxx.xxx i want to go back to my real ip address. anyone ? how to get myself out of a proxy server? dont know where to start.

Check your Internet Options/Connections/Lan Settings on the Control Panel.

Have you specified a proxy server?

Does your ISP, or office network require this?

If YES you have no option, but to use it.

If NO delete the setting, but make a note in case you need to re-apply it.

Some ISP's have a default proxy server in the network, to try and speed up communications, by caching frequently read pages.

In this case you also have no choice.

Check your Internet Options/Connections/Lan Settings on the Control Panel.

Have you specified a proxy server?

Does your ISP, or office network require this?

If YES you have no option, but to use it.

If NO delete the setting, but make a note in case you need to re-apply it.

Some ISP's have a default proxy server in the network, to try and speed up communications, by caching frequently read pages.

In this case you also have no choice.

I think it might be the last one then where i have no choice. i dont mind the ip being whatever the hel_l, but it kinda makes it seem as though there are 100 people out there with the same IP whereby i cannot download from places like megaupload etc. unless i pay for a premium account. i am only downloading free licensed religious stuff! oh well. thanks though.

i get the same problem. true uses the same proxy for several dozens, perhaps hundreds of clients. especially file sharing sites will then block you out. i personally use a US-based, sometimes EU-based proxy on a dedicated server especially set-up for these purposes. i won't be blocked from any website i wish to visit by the thai government, either.

all the provider in thailand use a proxy

because also he must to monitoring your traffic and blockwebsites

no way in thailand find provider that don't use proxy serverb that forwarded traffic for your ip