7 Day Extension on top of 60 Day Extension based on Marriage Possible?

Good Afternoon Thai Visa smile.png

Wondering if it's possible to get a 7 Day Extension towards the end of my 60 day Extension based on Marriage. I originally came in this time on a Visa Exempt 30 day stamp.

My 60 day extension is up April 18th and my flight back to the States is on April 22nd. Advice would be greatly appreciated. C*

Yay!!! Thanks Joe!!!! wai2.gif Do I do that in Nonthaburi? Same place I got the Marriage Extension or can I go to any BKK immigration office. I live right on the border of Bangkok/ Nonthaburi and that "Non" office is REALLY far out there. It's literally in a field. Your wisdom is always appreciated more than you could know. Thank you! p.s got the I-130 CR1 in the mail last week... whew! that was the toughest thing I've ever done! best wishes~ C*

Thanks Guys! Nonthaburi it is. Does anyone have a link as to what info/ forms I will need for this extension. I'd like to be prepared. Is the 7 day extension the same for all visa's and fairly simple or do I need to bring all the paperwork again for it being based on Marriage? Realizing I need to go on the 17th...first day after Songkran ~ probably packed at all offices ~ will bring a book** thumbsup.gif