if a Thai girl who isn't a bar girl accepts money for sex....

ve741

i have got a "lady friend" picking me up from airport soon, must stress "not a bargirl" ha ha!! has got a new car - house in chiang mai - nice 2 bed condo in rama111, i worked out she earned 84,0000 baht this month.,(probably company car and company house) yeah as if, her sister also very well off, their mum thinks they have a "good job" in the city, well they do ??, send loads of dosh home to ma ma, so she aint complaining too much me thinks.

Don't be surprized if you dont win any popularity contests on tv by having friends like that. A guy i know (westerner) has a thai female friend that earns 200k / month at a hospital and they argue about taking the bts/mrt versus driving in gridlock. Go figure

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I skimmed over the last 20 or so pages but since the OP never met this woman and she wasn't in a relationship isn't it possible that she just likes sex and liked his friend's profile and photo and would have screwed him just for the fun of it and if he offered to give her money it was just a bonus?

I've had lots of women who wanted to sleep with me and if I liked them, I often did. I've never directly been offered money to do it but if I'd already made up my mind that I wanted to boink her, and then she said "can I <deleted> you and give you money for the privilege?", would I change my mind and say "no sex for you", or "I'll do you for free"? I dunno...

I've had women make me things, buy me things, give me gifts. It would be rude to turn them down. It was never a condition of sleeping with them and I sure never felt like a man-whore just because someone I slept with made me a jacket or brought me some smoke or drink.

100's of posts but not enough info from the OP.he never mentioned how much money. A million bucks like in "Pretty Woman"?

She's probably a freelancer but lots of women like sex and will do guys they like for free, and we all know that many (especially Thai) women like money. She could just be having her cake cock and eating it too.

FTFY :)

I don't get what does being colleged educated have to do with anything? Does it mean somehow she has higher moral values and won't resort to hooking?

when people say it its like saying she comes from a wealthy family (not rented from a bar or a poor rice farmers daughter they paid for )

the term college or uni schooled / hi-so chinese wife gets thrown around a lot in thailand,especially online :D

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you had not yet started a serious relationship with that Thai girl,

And she got an offer of a good sum of money for sex,

And she accepted,

She is a very normal Thai girl.

The perception of what sex is in Thailand is not the same as what we are used to.

Christian countries judge people as good or bad, based on whether they will go to hell or heaven. Creates lots of inhibitions regarding sex.

Thailand as a Buddhist country is very much different..

If you like that girl, take her before your friend does.

I would surmise it would be very difficult to find a girl with a mind set that you would be accustomed to and expect here...

A good girl here is not the same as a good girl back home

But good girl she might me. Take her.

In any western country to accept money for sex will be considered prostitution. But in Thailand this is quite different. In Thailand its generelly not accepted for a girl to have sex with someone she isnt married to, or to have a one night stand, a short term relationship or similar. On the other hand - if the sex is payed for its much more likely accepted than if not. Thats the moral and etichs in Thailand.....

Your blanket generalizations sure do show what experts you are on Thai women... or rather, they show everyone else where you meet your women. Does it ever give you a headache to be so incredibly ill-informed and wrong?

I don't get what does being colleged educated have to do with anything? Does it mean somehow she has higher moral values and won't resort to hooking?

A LOT of women work their way through University doing sex work and not just in Thailand or in poor countries.

I heard the saying "no free sex " many times when chatting on various sites.. first I thought it meant "oh I will not have sex with you " then after more chatting realized it meant exactly what it says.. if/when we have sex I expect to get money from you!

These were educated girls, divorced older ladies etc

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I heard the saying "no free sex " many times when chatting on various sites.. first I thought it meant "oh I will not have sex with you " then after more chatting realized it meant exactly what it says.. if/when we have sex I expect to get money from you!

These were educated girls, divorced older ladies etc

what sites do you frequent ? thats not a phrase ive heard girls throwig around much tbh lol :D

and what makes you think genuinely high educated and not just bargirls in the low season ?

Thaifriendly is one site.. I have no Idea .. I wouldn't ask for a copy ..!

thaixoxo is another one. not a lot of members but I think it's new. better designed than the other ones and it's actually free. there's thailovelinks but thai women all say that one's just dirty old men 5555

• Like 1

Thaifriendly is one site.. I have no Idea .. I wouldn't ask for a copy ..!

ive see the site b4 but i dopnt remember them using that phrase last year or two ago

its a funny old world

a girl would need to be damn fine if her hookline is "no free sex" :D

thats the kind of girl you would &lt;deleted&gt; and then forget to pay her just because shes a &lt;deleted&gt; ........;)

Duh... you actually have to chat to them first... it's not in their profile!

Duh ........no women have said that to me either loil

do you honestly read the crap in the profiles ??

i just look at the pic and decide if it qualifies for 1 nights entertaiment ..........or not .:D

Your first mistake was in believing anything that she typed or uttered.

A "good" Thai girl does not go into bars and certainly does not accept money for sex.

Were she a "good" Thai girl, your friend would have known that immediately, and perhaps to his dismay.

At 24, and using the highly dubious information she provided, and behaving in the manner which reveals true character, I would immediately suspect that she is telling lies, and is most certainly not a "good" Thai girl.

Your immature method of endeavoring to expose some kind of vague truth also tells me that you are not fit to have a "good" Thai girl and would end up in a world of hurt were you and your friend ever to cross one with these intentions in mind.

• Like 1

if you do a test on date in asia and offer the thais and filipino women money for sex only the thais are takers so long as its over 5000 bahts

very scientific lol :)

ive known filipino gfs that were lying bitches as well

so its not just the thais for sure

for a country with even worse statistics than thailand in almost everything and less money

i think the philipinos are pretty ok

lots of people would have rather have sex once for 1 months salary than spend a

month doing backbreaking work in a farm or factory somewhere (that maybe their only alternative )

lots of girls in the west would probably also do it if you offered them the equivalent amount of money

Still a hooker not that there is anything wrong with that.

Same as a bar girl this one just has an education.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Its all about the same thing... Money - nothing else.

not really.. many bar girls are looking for good husbands as well... western whores are not.. A Western whore is a million times worse than a thai bar girl... because they truly only do it for the money even though they have the option to do other things.

There is nothing "wrong" with choosing to sell your body, nothing at all.

would you bring a girl who sells her body home to meet your mom? and tell her what she does for a living?

sure there is.. it just means that you're too worthless to do anything else.. Either because you are simply too stupid or too lazy or too greedy, or all the above, but either way... it still makes you look worthless.. like you're taking the easiest possible way out.

I don't care what anyone says... no self respecting human being, no matter what the culture or situation, sells their body for money. And that's why a whore is worthless.. because she has no self respect.

Says the man who has never been hungry or struggled to feed his children or send them to school.

Take a look at the fat, old, smelly perverts who these women have to go home with. They suffer through it because their family needs money. They send the money to their family...atleast most of them do . Its not like a Western style prostitute where the money is all spent on expensive clothes and drugs. Yes, there are those here as well but just because a Thai lady expects to be taken care of does not make her a whore any more than saying that every man who wants to have a relationship with a Thai lady is a whoremonger.

My Thai wife is an amazing woman and we have a very happy life...I never enjoyed this level of relationship in the US because farang women are much more interested in themselves.

• Like 2

So you would have no problem pursuing a relationship with a Thai girl who was willing to accept money for sex?

You're going to be a very lonely man in Thailand with that attitude.

There's plenty of girls in Thailand who don't have sex for money and get offended if you even offer. You're just too caught up with bar girls..

So you would have no problem pursuing a relationship with a Thai girl who was willing to accept money for sex?

There's plenty of girls in Thailand who don't have sex for money and get offended if you even offer. You're just too caught up with bar girls..

Your first mistake was in believing anything that she typed or uttered.

A "good" Thai girl does not go into bars and certainly does not accept money for sex.

Were she a "good" Thai girl, your friend would have known that immediately, and perhaps to his dismay.

At 24, and using the highly dubious information she provided, and behaving in the manner which reveals true character, I would immediately suspect that she is telling lies, and is most certainly not a "good" Thai girl.

Your immature method of endeavoring to expose some kind of vague truth also tells me that you are not fit to have a "good" Thai girl and would end up in a world of hurt were you and your friend ever to cross one with these intentions in mind.

Obviously I didn't believe what she was typing...

and ya you're right... what I should have done was spent thousands of dollars and travel 10,000 miles to find out what her true character was.. instead of doing a very simple test..

dumb ass.

Edited by ve741

not really.. many bar girls are looking for good husbands as well... western whores are not.. A Western whore is a million times worse than a thai bar girl... because they truly only do it for the money even though they have the option to do other things.

would you bring a girl who sells her body home to meet your mom? and tell her what she does for a living?

sure there is.. it just means that you're too worthless to do anything else.. Either because you are simply too stupid or too lazy or too greedy, or all the above, but either way... it still makes you look worthless.. like you're taking the easiest possible way out.

I don't care what anyone says... no self respecting human being, no matter what the culture or situation, sells their body for money. And that's why a whore is worthless.. because she has no self respect.

So, are you saying that the young women that flock around men like Mick Jagger and Hugh Heffner are in it for love, LOL, or are they whores?

• Like 2

So, are you saying that the young women that flock around men like Mick Jagger and Hugh Heffner are in it for love, LOL, or are they whores?

There are also whores who work at night, who you will never know is a whore and who can play the part of the good thai girl, better than you can sniff her out

what separates men from non-men,

is the character of who they meet, and the character they can best portray without the need for labels

"judge not, lest thou be judged"

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

I was reading a post of yours a bit ago about you were going to come to Thailand for the first time.

When are you planning on coming?