Private investigator Recommendation

jamles

Don't even THINK about any major step much less marriage until you've lived together full time, IMO 2-3 years.

Of course she's been playing the field, how much you've been sending is irrelevant.

And so is that fact, you should forgive and forget anyway - IMO she owes you no monogamy until you tie the knot.

But I'd want to know why you'd even want that, open marriage is much better.

I agree with some of what you say......think you're a bit cynical about her definitely playing the field, though, and disagree that she owes no monogamy until tying the knot.

I would say she owes no monogamy until they "are an item", ie dating exclusively, even if it is long distance. Perhaps they've crossed that threshold already, perhaps not.

I'm more talking about how TGs think than an abstract ethics POV. It's absolutely SOP for even the most virtuous girl to have multiple beaus thinking each one is exclusive until the day she makes her final choice.

Only way to ensure otherwise is to literally spend all your time together.

• Like 1

If you want to follow your Thai wife or girlfriend’s activities it is extremely easy to be your own detective and most of it can be done at home on the computer from the comfort of your own armchair.

I guarantee that she will have either a facebook account, twitter, my space, Google plus, Utube or have profiles on other social networking sites or on multiple networking websites perhaps even ads on dating sites.

What you need:

Her email addresses
Mobile phone numbers
Any nicknames she uses
Actual Name

Residential address.

First try typing in either her real name, nickname, phone numbers or emailing addresses into facebook in order to find her facebook account.

Next type any of the information you already have about her into various search engines, especially Google and see if she is mentioned in any of the lists that appear. Also do a Google image search. I bet my bottom dollar that this will yield in results. You will be amazed what amazing results this will have just by only typing in an email address or mobile phone number. Also do a search in Skype, MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, Windows Live and on dating sites such as Date In Asia, POF, Thai Kisses and others that Thai girls most commonly use.

There are various free people, social networking search engines and image comparison searches also available online. If you discover photos of her online, download the photos onto your hard drive and do a Google and TinEye image search to see where else she has uploaded her photos she may be using on her profiles.

At one time a close friend asked me to conduct an online search for his Thai girlfriend and within only 5 minutes I knew more about this person than my friend had known since the 2 years he was dating her. It transpired that this girl had a string of farangs on the go, including a couple of Arabs. It was all there in plain view on the social networking sites called, HI5.com, Tagged.com and Badoo that are popular with Thai women.

Also worth noting, for those who know how to do this, do an email header search to obtain where the emails originate from, which will give details of the ISP and area.

My recommended above methods should be the first line of search and the hiring of a private detective that I have no doubts won`t be cheap should only be considered as a last resort.

Although the OP maybe a troll, nevertheless, my advice here is for everyone.

Ps: One more thing, where the girlfriend is claiming to be living and working can be checked out on Google Street View.

One major point in all this, is that the online searches must be discrete and the person unaware that these searches are taking place. Otherwise if they get even a hint that their activities are under scrutiny, they will quickly make their profiles private or change their user names and other details so that it becomes extremely difficult to track them online.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I'm more talking about how TGs think than an abstract ethics POV. It's absolutely SOP for even the most virtuous girl to have multiple beaus thinking each one is exclusive until the day she makes her final choice.

Only way to ensure otherwise is to literally spend all your time together.

I did exactly that, but still everyone seeks to besmerch the character of the girl I was with, other than you of course.

How ironic that many guys will hire some "private investigator" to go in and LIE LIE LIE to their girlfriend to see if

they will take the bait and then sit back and criticize the girl for lying to them.

Who is the real scum? The lying PI or the girl?

How many "good girls" anywhere in the world might not respond to some BS artist lying to her about what he can provide?

Why not LIVE with the girl in question for a year or more and judge for yourself her commitment / character before making any "serious moves".

• Like 1

Because he lives life in a cocoon. Mummy used to take care and now he needs a private dick. Live with her. If she turns out to be a dud or it doesn't work , no problem. Move on ...oh and give her a parting helping hand. Tip is up to you, as they here.

3-year pretty close relationship (together 3-4 times per year, talk every day) but we/ve been apart most of the time and I just want to make very, very sure before making the big step, If anyone has any has any advice, suggestions or recommendations for professional help confirming what's going on while I'm away will be greatly appreciated

What is the reason that makes you want to do this? Any suspect incidents? Where is your girl?

She is in Thailand. He has been overseas, and is under the impression they have been "close" for three years because they Skype every day and he visits a few times per year. He is now considering MARRYING her on that basis.

Sounds like pretty solid grounds to me. . .

If you are starting off suspicious, you are not prepared for this.

advice:

stay home

Coming from the guy who was here for 6 months banging a soapy massage girl...... Get over yourself man. 6 Months and you still no nothing of Thailand
Although he's far from savvy on Thailand, he does have a valid point though.

While I can agree with that some of that suspicion is drummed up in his own head. If getting a PI is what it's going to take to get himself to sleep at night then so be it. If he even thinks that's healthy for a life then it's his choice. His topic was do you think I should get a PI. It was where can I find one. I for one live by the motto if 1+1 does not = 2 then just cut your loss and walk away. I think he finds him self trusting and has obvious feelings for said woman that he wants to make sure he is making the right choice before taking the next step. It took me 6 years of being here before I decided to go for it. Nothing wrong with being cautious. Just not the way I would handle it :P

Private investigator....I think hes been reading Private Dancer.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

First of all agree with Scotty. But back to the OP.

Fact is she is almost seeing other men in one way or another. Only way she would not be is if your sending GOOD money. Meaning minimum 30k baht.

You can't have a chick here unless you live here. Simple. Only preface to that is if your providing for her very well and she views you as potential long long term.

I'm having a beer with Scarpolo massage chick tonight.

You are wrong, I personally know of one Thai girl, a very nice and beautiful girl who has been in a relationship for 3years with a farang, who lives in his own country. He visits 3 or 4 times per year and during this period she has been completely faithful to him, and no, he is not sending her large chucks of money each month, in fact the relationship is possibly costing her money, not much admittedly, but still enough from her monthly salary of 13-14,000 bht.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, amateur internet PI here. Did some work for my friend, found out she has a baby (he didn't know), found all the information about her and the father online, all her baby pics, family pics etc. I can read Thai and translate stuff. Willing to take this on free of charge and see what I can find. Send me a pm.

I don't remember a city being mentioned

3 or 4 visits pi not needed. Dr Phil is needed for op..................lol. Dr Phil (television guy) deals with this kind of issue in america.

usually pi are requested when bargirls are involved. WHY WHY WHY do guys go for bargirls.

Edited by choochoo

She is in Thailand. He has been overseas, and is under the impression they have been "close" for three years because they Skype every day and he visits a few times per year. He is now considering MARRYING her on that basis.

Sounds like pretty solid grounds to me. . .

I did less than that and am still married after 8 years..................dunno where she is mind!!!cheesy.gif

anyone ever see bargirl types at interenet cafes video chatting to several men at one time- they must be real skilled at what they do. usually i get real interested when girl says "cannot- i shy" usually indicates man just requested to show something...................lol.

Anyways, even if op did find out girl is doing men - they are JUST customers. No big deal................................lol.

Edited by choochoo

• 5 months later...

If you want to follow your Thai wife or girlfriend’s activities it is extremely easy to be your own detective and most of it can be done at home on the computer from the comfort of your own armchair.

I guarantee that she will have either a facebook account, twitter, my space, Google plus, Utube or have profiles on other social networking sites or on multiple networking websites perhaps even ads on dating sites.

What you need:

Her email addresses

Mobile phone numbers

Any nicknames she uses

Actual Name

Residential address.

First try typing in either her real name, nickname, phone numbers or emailing addresses into facebook in order to find her facebook account.

Next type any of the information you already have about her into various search engines, especially Google and see if she is mentioned in any of the lists that appear. Also do a Google image search. I bet my bottom dollar that this will yield in results. You will be amazed what amazing results this will have just by only typing in an email address or mobile phone number. Also do a search in Skype, MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, Windows Live and on dating sites such as Date In Asia, POF, Thai Kisses and others that Thai girls most commonly use.

There are various free people, social networking search engines and image comparison searches also available online. If you discover photos of her online, download the photos onto your hard drive and do a Google and TinEye image search to see where else she has uploaded her photos she may be using on her profiles.

At one time a close friend asked me to conduct an online search for his Thai girlfriend and within only 5 minutes I knew more about this person than my friend had known since the 2 years he was dating her. It transpired that this girl had a string of farangs on the go, including a couple of Arabs. It was all there in plain view on the social networking sites called, HI5.com, Tagged.com and Badoo that are popular with Thai women.

Also worth noting, for those who know how to do this, do an email header search to obtain where the emails originate from, which will give details of the ISP and area.

My recommended above methods should be the first line of search and the hiring of a private detective that I have no doubts won`t be cheap should only be considered as a last resort.

Although the OP maybe a troll, nevertheless, my advice here is for everyone.

Ps: One more thing, where the girlfriend is claiming to be living and working can be checked out on Google Street View.

One major point in all this, is that the online searches must be discrete and the person unaware that these searches are taking place. Otherwise if they get even a hint that their activities are under scrutiny, they will quickly make their profiles private or change their user names and other details so that it becomes extremely difficult to track them online.

Wouldnt be easier just to know which BAR she works at........................lol.

• Like 1

Hire some shady characters to spy on the girl...send them to meet her and lie to her about who they are and what they are doing?

Pitiful.

If OP is serious about getting married then for god's sake figure out how to live with the girl for at least a year or so first. Whether she is or isn't fooling around is only ONE of several very important things that you SHOULD find out through first hand experience.

Living with a girl nonstop for a year is a VERY different experience than seeing her a few times a year and having phone chats with her. She may well also find out that she doesn't much care for YOU and if so it is much better for all concerned to find out before, not after, a wedding.

Since you have been apart most of the time, I would save my energy and money. She has of course been checking out other options, during your time together. And who can really blame her?

I never understand, why people believe that these long-distance relationships can work - no matter how much money, is sent to her. You want commitment from a Thai-women, then you need to spend your time with her. Money is not the key to a successful relationship here... TIME is!. And why the rush to get married? You have only had a "party/holiday-relationship" until now.

Live together first and find out if it works out. Do like you would do in your own country and stop the private investigator ideas. You will only get very disappointed, if you believe that a girl seeing you only 3-4 times per. year is faithful and does not look around for other options.

Sorry to say, but you really need to change your mindset and understand that real commitment and time is what it takes.

If you are starting off suspicious, you are not prepared for this.

advice:

stay home

Rediculous- He may be trying to confirm who he already thinks is a nice girl. The multitude of people that have never been to Thailand but have seen a documentoray

or a friend who knows everything (hahahaha)after going to Patters for a week. He may be digging for the good, truth. cheap insurance before diving.. The good oneds are not cheap.

Its not healthy to not trust your partner, thai or non thai I have seen mates tear themselves to bits not trusting partners. If you do not trust your partner things will get worse and everything will make you suspicious, I think the problem is yours unless you have something to base your trust issues on. In my opinion you should trust your partner unless you have solid evidence then you should have it out with her and move on. Not trusting your partner regardless is unhealthy for both you and your partner and will result in either you driving her away being too jealous or doing yourself some damage from the constant stress.

Nothing wrong with chatting to her to explain your paranoid of her cheating on you but approach it wisely.

Mate either you trust her on not.

My wife and I had a huge internet relationship because I was working away but the one thing I held to was trust. I felt if I didn't trust her then why continue. Risky yes but the conversations give great credence to reality.

I married the girl of my dreams and she has proven to be 100 % true.

No trust = no relationship

I believe in instinct and I think most thai girls are honest..their message might not be the one people want to hear but I think most are transparent if you listen.

Anyway good luck mate.

• Like 1

The guy is looking for a PI, yet people here are giving relationship advice.

He has every right to conduct his due diligence, marriage is a very serious thing.

A smart businessman conducts due diligence when he's buying a company, checks all the books, and gets the best people to audit it. This is even more serious than buying a company, its a decision which will have a great impact on your life, negative or positive.

Don't listen to bashers here OP, I hope you find a good PI, never hired one myself, but I'm sure there are decent PI's in Thailand.

I would strongly suggest if the OP is looking for a PI, best place to look is on the "NEWS" section of TV, maybe talk to one of the numerous PI'S, CSI's, Sherlock Holmes and Judge Dredds currently investigating the horrific murders in KT, there are even experts on there who can analyse any photo you have of your GF and tell you everything you needs to know just on the based on the piccy

• Like 2

I would strongly suggest if the OP is looking for a PI, best place to look is on the "NEWS" section of TV, maybe talk to one of the numerous PI'S, CSI's, Sherlock Holmes and Judge Dredds currently investigating the horrific murders in KT, there are even experts on there who can analyse any photo you have of your GF and tell you everything you needs to know just on the based on the piccy

Make sure you arent ripped of by any Somchai "nak seup", best you get one of our internet digital nomads to do the job for you, the cheaper the better.

Heck we have fat knacker farangs coming here asking if its possible to live in Bkk on 8k per month, followed up by Buster Gonad telling us he lives here on 6k per month.

Some other blackboard wiper was boasting about his balcony view, On Nut has many nice views this time of year.

Heck even better get a failed techa on 30k per month to do the job for you, he will be willing to relocate from Snooky, he still has 20 RCA phone numbas he hasnt worked his way through yet.

Failing that hit Pattaya and meet up with our resident Spec Ops types, make sure to have the correct trouser leg turned up and knock 3 times before asking.

• Like 2