What are those burn marks?

bizzle

I see so many Thais with them. I forgot to ask about them when I was there but the Chinese girl in front if me had one on her neck.

They look like knife wounds or burn marks from some sort of prod, does anyone know what I'm talking about...? They are so common in Thailand especially women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I've nuzzled and kissed a lot of necks and scarring there isn't at all common.

Shoulder area from vaccinations and lower leg burns, very common, as are motocy accident scars generally.

And the self-harm light cut-marks on the arms, especially among sex workers, to a lesser extent cigarette burn and slash marks from BF or family abuse.

ever seen a motrocyle taxi driver who didnt have some scar on one or both legs ?

most young boys and girls have em too ,seems like they get em while young since

learning to ride in thailand inevitablly involves a crash or two and probably some drunk

riding ............

They look like knife wounds, u would see how different they look to the scare u mention however they look exactly the same on different people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know if ive seen many girls with such neck injuries from memory............sounds strange

plenty have the odd cooking burn or vaccination thing on the arms .........

even more probably have one on the leg from motorcycling etc

I've noticed a lot of girls with ugly scars on their upper arms. Look too big to be vaccination scars, more like burns. Had me thinking a few times as they seem pretty common.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nah ! It's definite proof of alien visits and possible implants or even abductions. As George Bush once famously said of terrorists - 'We don't know where they are but we know they're out there !!!!

Pah dont be so stupid, its bloody obvious VAMPIRES!!

Hot oil from cooking hubby has tons nd asian skin suffers frm scar damage. Also mossie bites. Thai docs give hemrhoid cream to put on to prevent scarring after scratching at least up country

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

never seen anything like that on any women here. but i've never been around any country bumpkins either.

well my wifes a country bumpkin as you put it, and she dosnt have any either ,

so its not just a bumpkin thing,

why dont you ask your hi so wife might be a thing with them