Death of a Cock

Neeranam

Does anyone know the fine for killing a cock?

There are 2 noisy ones next to my house and it would be quite easy to run them over.

IF a cow is 800 baht, a dog 500 baht then surely a cock is only about 100 baht.

Also, can I keep the body if I pay - might work out a a cheap dinner?

• Like 1

I used to have a couple of big cocks living behind my house in Pattaya - they thought they were big, strutting around the field, making silly noises all the time.

Then one day, a big bad wolf (aka soi dog) came by and huffed and puffed and gobbled them all up. Apparently he is now the big cock of the neighborhood. Gotta funny bark though.

• Like 1

I used to have a couple of big cocks living behind my house in Pattaya - they thought they were big, strutting around the field, making silly noises all the time.

Then one day, a big bad wolf (aka soi dog) came by and huffed and puffed and gobbled them all up. Apparently he is now the big cock of the neighborhood. Gotta funny bark though.

ANy idea how to train my dogs to do this? They seem pretty oblivious to them. Maybe if I disguise the cocks as cats then they;d be goners.

I assume these cocks are their for a reason - to make little cocks?

So the solution is to make the owner an offer he can't refuse. Free eggs 2x a month in exchange for the cocks.

After you have your hands on the big cocks, drop them off in the middle of the night at one of those neighbors who don't pay they common fees etc.

my friend set his dog on one that was driving him crazy and the dog killed it and brought it back to him

a couple of days later the dog limps into the house in a pool of blood ,hed nearly been chopped in half with a machete

the thai neighbour must have knew what happened and took his revenge in a pretty vicious way ..............i would try and get

rid of it in some way that he doesnt know what happened or at least doesnt think it was you ........

he will probably get another one anyway for whatever purpose he had that one for no mater what you do .........

Yes agree with many above. Cocks are worth money, so be careful. Not that I would advocate cruelty to any animal, but, FIL breeds them next door and has about 20. They're fairly well trained and only sometimes have a Union meeting- but usually at the same time everyday. I do know they don't like the occasional python that is after the eggs, or my watering them when they are in their cages. They also don't like geese much, but they are just as noisy. I planted a small stuffed one in the yard one day - they wanted to bonk it. FIL was not all amused. I've wondered about a large plaster one but that might strain the friendship.

Unfortunately, you have to live with it - or move. Idea !! how about beer in their water ?

• Like 1

We had both cocks and pussies that used to hang around the back of our house. The moans and clucking that went on throughout the night drove me to despair.

Then one of our neighbors bought this big brown bitch that declared the area as her own. All the cocks went shy and quite and any pussies entering the area were quickly seen off, and it`s been peaceful here ever since.

We had both cocks and pussies that used to hang around the back of our house. The moans and clucking that went on throughout the night drove me to despair.

Then one of our neighbors bought this big brown bitch that declared the area as her own. All the cocks went shy and quite and any pussies entering the area were quickly seen off, and it`s been peaceful here ever since.

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

I wonder if anyone has already made reference to the male sex organ since it is also known by the same name as "cock" showcasing the juvenile mentality of some tv members who would laugh at the mention of the word similar to prepubescent boys a few times younger than themselves. Rooster would have been more appropriate.

I wonder if anyone has already made reference to the male sex organ since it is also known by the same name as "cock" showcasing the juvenile mentality of some tv members who would laugh at the mention of the word similar to prepubescent boys a few times younger than themselves. Rooster would have been more appropriate.

Have you actually read the thread? cheesy.gif

I hear this term grumpy old farang sometimes and wonder who people were referring to...now i know.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lighten up, cu, er, sir !

no laws about animals wandering in the roads then? sliced a few dogs in half but no cocks yet. I just keep driving am unable to argue with a simpleton.

Edited by kannot

You are never going to get rid off the roosters, they will always be replaced. Only option is for you to change. Take off your watch, go to bed when it gets dark and get up at first light. The cock will become a welcome call in the morning for you to begin your new day at daybreak. Live in real time, not in Western time.

Agree with cooked. Move. But this time do a bit of due diligence before you slap down the first and last.

I can't say enough about well being when you get home after a hard days work, and being able to get a good night's sleep.

MOVE! There are for too many plum places to avoid this for you to waste a thread complaining about the status quo.

I have my own cock problems.

He makes that cock-a-doodle-doo noise at 3am in the morning and wakes me up every damn day.

I know this sounds like an analogy, but it's not. I'm being serious.

How do I keep my cock quiet? Is he looking for a female? Hungry? Stupid? ...or pot bound?