Can I do extension on different province?

My current visa ends on 15th of this month. I will go to do border run by land and will get 14 days stamp. So my "stamp" ends 28th of current month but I'm going to Pattaya 27th of this month, so can I do 60days/family extension there or should I do it here in Trat?

You need to do it where live unless you can provide proof of residence where you are going to apply by showing a rental agreement or some other proof of long term residence there.

Don't forget that your wife needs to be with you when you apply for the 60 day extension.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You need to do it where live unless you can provide proof of residence where you are going to apply by showing a rental agreement or some other proof of long term residence there.

Don't forget that your wife needs to be with you when you apply for the 60 day extension.

We are not married but we have children together. We have court paper that i'm father etc. I did get 60 days extension to my tourist visa based with that paper. So I believe I could get 60 days extension to "border stamp" too, right?

I don't have proof of address. House what we rent is under my gf name. I have done tourista extension before child born and both times they only asked my addess, not anykind proof about it. Same like last time when I did do family extension, this was on Chanthaburi and don't know how it go in here Trad or in Pattaya.

If your passport is a G7 country, i think you'll get 30 days at land border crossing.

Nah just standard EU citizen.

1st, isn't a border run 30 days now? I thought they changed it back about 6 months ago.

Secondly, I'm in a similar position to the OP. We are registered in my partners home village so I have always got an extension of stay based on our children of 60 days but I was told that this must be done in the same province as their Tabian Baan. We now rent a condo and live in Bangkok, can I get an extension of stay based on visiting my children on Bangkok?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can get another 60 day extension on a new entry, but some immigration offices do limit this type of extension to 1 or a few times a year. So it will depend on your immigration office.

Proof of address is normally required, which will be the address where the children are registered on tabien baan or their mother. If living elsewhere a rental contract of you or the mother or an utility bill with the address will do.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

why of why we can only get 60 day extention to be with our family, that is beyond me understand, but this is thailand, where logic thinking is all but the norm

There are other options available to anyone who qualifies.

why of why we can only get 60 day extention to be with our family, that is beyond me understand, but this is thailand, where logic thinking is all but the norm

There are other options available to anyone who qualifies.

Yes, like the very attractive option of being married in Thailand and keeping 800k baht in a current account... until they change the rules again next year, and then the year after that. The visa options in this country are very unfair and they get worse every year, but that is just the way it is.

If married to a Thai or you are the legal father of Thai child you can get a one year extension of stay. The financial requirements are 400K baht in a Thai bank for 60 days or 40K baht income,

The financial requirements have not changed for over 10 years

The 800k baht number is for an extension based upon retirement.

I was talking off course if the lovely lady divorced you(r a s s) and you have children, not over 50 and not working here

Than you can still remain in Thailand with under the same financial requirements as for marriage.