Do you trust a Thai - Seriously!

David48

Just buy a Gillette Fusion razor and forget about anything else. Who wants a shave from an archaic implement any hooooooooooooooo.....rolleyes.gif

Try this. Shave with a Gillette razor and then go to a Thai barbershop and get a shave with a straight razor.

I was amazed.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess only farangs don't trust thais.

I'm not going into it, but you're 100% wrong!

Very strange that people don't trust thai people yet continue to come to thailand. Why not learn some thai words and mix well with them?

Very strange that people don't trust thai people yet continue to come to thailand. Why not learn some thai words and mix well with them?

Hmmmm, I trust now one in my home country, so what do you suggest.?

Hmmmm, I trust now one in my home country, so what do you suggest.?

You got from your home country to Thailand by yourself not trusting anyone in the transportation business to get you to Thailand? You trust the people who made your tires? If not how do you drive at speeds above 20? I could think of a hundred things that you trust people with your life on a daily basis.

It's people like you who actually know no Thai words, who are blissfully happy and content that they know nothing about what's going on around them. A bit like a kiddie in a sweet shop.

It's when you have learned the Thai words that you really start to know what's going on and sometimes it isn't nice!

Why do you think Thai home owners don't like renting to Thai's (assuming both Thai/farang have equal wealth)?

Edited by uptheos

You are extremely paranoid. I have had a number of shaves in Thailand with a razor. I did not see any blood on the floor. The shaves were very efficient and as close a shave as I have ever experienced. Inexpensive.

Other services I have not been so fortunate with. Some repairs to the home have been great while others the men disappeared without being fully paid. Thais seem to be satisfied with a little money and so not see the completion of the task as being particularly satisfying.

LESSON LEARNED. DO NOT PAY PARTIAL UNLESS IT IS A SMALL AMOUNT TO BUY MATERIALS. PAY ONLY ON COMPLETION. This is true in the whole world not just in Thailand. I have had money stolen in other countries by people who did not intend to deliver the service.

If you are concerned about having your throat cut, have your wife or friend sit there while you are getting service.

WOOSH ...

... through to the Keeper ... rolleyes.gif

In your previous post "Jackson", you trusted a Pattaya hooker, who did a runner. Your thread was "should I go looking for her ?" So are you saying you still come to Thailand and still trust hookers ?

It's people like you who actually know no Thai words, who are blissfully happy and content that they know nothing about what's going on around them. A bit like a kiddie in a sweet shop.

It's when you have learned the Thai words that you really start to know what's going on and sometimes it isn't nice!

Why do you think Thai home owners don't like renting to Thai's (assuming both Thai/farang have equal wealth)?

I can say idiot 17 different ways in Thai.

http://www.thai-language.com/dict

Click the link and type in "idiot." Anyone to can learn Thai. biggrin.png

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

^^ I'm not too sure what that has to do with my thread?

You should not trust a person who has called you an idiot in 17 different ways. Nor should you trust a person who does not know he is being called an idiot.