Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is to know what she is up to, with or without whistle.

May have nothing to do with whistles or government demonstrations

'Since that incident, she said that she had been harassed constantly that she had to escape to Bangkok to seek refuge for her own safety.'.

So it's ok when she harass other people. But when she get harassed it's not ok?

With a gun ??? ok both bad for your ears BUT come on man a whistle does not blow your red brain out does it ?? w00t.gif

BTsad.png

Sensationalist reporting? As best I can see the target was the young woman's car, not the young woman.

Give over ???? only a Moron could think like that - and I am sure you are not one, you have just been reading the wrong Newspapers from Dubai ??

BT

Who is to know what she is up to, with or without whistle.

May have nothing to do with whistles or government demonstrations

'Since that incident, she said that she had been harassed constantly that she had to escape to Bangkok to seek refuge for her own safety.'.

So it's ok when she harass other people. But when she get harassed it's not ok?

With a gun ??? ok both bad for your ears BUT come on man a whistle does not blow your red brain out does it ?? w00t.gif

BTsad.png

Look at the quote that I replied to, before you start to whine

Sensationalist reporting? As best I can see the target was the young woman's car, not the young woman.

That attempt to minimize a criminal act is disgusting. bah.gif

Khao%20Kor%2002.jpg

• Like 1

Terrorise and and you shall be terrorised.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To blow a whistle at someone is to terrorize them...?! That, my friend, demonstrates the power and control that your red-tinted glasses have on your mind...!

• Like 1

In any other country she would be in jail. Or if unlucky she would have been shoot by the security guards. Imagine a person that evade the security around a Prime minister or President and then run up against him/her.

It's only in Thailand people think it's ok to attack or harass the Prime Minister or President.

Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 1

Funny,

Some years ago, it was explained to me what Thailand, meant.... It was explained to me that it meant, "Land of the Free," If I am wrong and it doesn't mean that, then you can explain it to me..... I guess I believed it, because I was stationed in Issan..... and back then so many years ago, they were free.

They were independent which I enjoyed... Today? Your guess is as good as mine.... But I sure loved it back then........ BOL to the LOS, just a thought.

And when it returns in such a way I will come home..... The Nation will grow, and perhaps the people will be happy once again......

Sorry but this Thaksin Family influence over the years, has me thinking, between what I loved, and what I know to be different......

kilosierra.... wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

It is not only Thailand that has been corrupted. There are also many Farangs supporting Thaksin's lawless and violent money-making empire.

I've always wondered why. Perhaps they have a red-shirt Isaan girlfriend that would cut their balls if they don't cooperate with the cause? Or they have invested in Shin assets? Or they are shareholders of Amsterdam & Peroff?. Who knows!

• Like 1

In any other country she would be in jail. Or if unlucky she would have been shoot by the security guards. Imagine a person that evade the security around a Prime minister or President and then run up against him/her.

It's only in Thailand people think it's ok to attack or harass the Prime Minister or President.

In any other country, in any other country…

Imagine a similar situation with the President or Prime Minister of any other country like the US, UK, France, Australia, Sweden, etc. If someone makes a violent action to defend their interests (like shooting the car of a girl that blows a whistle, throwing grenades that kill children, throwing grenades to the Anti-Corruption Commission or to the houses of the Constitutional Court members, threatening with war or secession, etc…) How do you think that the leaders of those countries would react? Don’t you think that, at least, they would immediately appear on TV to condemn the violence, and open an investigation?

What kind of leader is YL?

• Like 2

A young woman who blew a whistle at caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra as she visited Khao Khor in Petchabun province a few months ago was today (Friday) beaten by two men one of whom pointed a pistol at her head threatening to shoot her.

That's what I call true democrats ( red democracy ) sick.gif

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

What?

Speak out and protest against this evil regime and its o k for them to shoot you, burn you, throw explosives at you or murder you?

Nothing to with demonstrating - of course. Could be just a coincidence, totally unrelated. Might have been Suthep's boys conspiring to discredit the peaceful PTP / UDD boys. Might have been agents of the mysterious third hand or some subversive men in black gang, Wakey Wakey - there have been several instances of people being attacked and intimidated for protesting against the Shin gang. Guess what the common thread is?

No way of ever knowing 100% as the BiB will never catch and charge anybody.

• Like 2

In any other country, in any other country…

Imagine a similar situation with the President or Prime Minister of any other country like the US, UK, France, Australia, Sweden, etc. If someone makes a violent action to defend their interests (like shooting the car of a girl that blows a whistle, throwing grenades that kill children, throwing grenades to the Anti-Corruption Commission or to the houses of the Constitutional Court members, threatening with war or secession, etc…) How do you think that the leaders of those countries would react? Don’t you think that, at least, they would immediately appear on TV to condemn the violence, and open an investigation?

What kind of leader is YL?

She is a clone leader. Now packing her bags.

Very convenient to request proof from us when you know it's the police's job and they rarely catch any culprits of the many attacks on PDRC supporters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who are the "us" you are referring to?

Do you know something "we" don't?

wink.png

The "us" would be the majority of posters on the "Thai News" forum who take the anti-government line. Is why I stopped posting on here. If you write anything even slightly positive about the elected government you will immediately be labeled as a redshirt and Mr T lover then be shouted down by the same bunch of bitter old men.

• Like 2

From the third post, "She said one of them also hit her with a wooden stick." and "Ms Patchanun said one of the two men put a pistol on her head threatening to shoot her but the other man stopped him".

So she herself was a direct target, not just her car.

Hint, YL is not really a real prime minister. Thai know this.

Real Thai culture has one of the highest levels of respect for elders, teachers, priests, and leaders I have ever seen.

I've known twins where the younger one has to pay respect to their elder.

You whistle at us.

We shoot you and throw grenades at you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thai love Thai. lol really?

Ah, so the Red militants changed the name of the party from TRT to PTP voluntarilly to better reflect their attitudes? It had nothing to do with electoral fraud & deregistration of the party?

Which countries have you in mind.

We'll get an idea of what you find acceptable.

I recall standing in a protest line when Maggie Thatcher was visiting our area - I had a box of eggs in my hand.

I bobby asked to have a look

Fresh? he asked - Of course I said, just bought them - I'm making an omelette later.

He responded "Don't you go throwing them at anyone or I might have to arrest you"

I threw my eggs at Maggie but sadly missed her by a whisker.

Went home happy and free.

It could have been worse, but I did manage to hit the local Tory MP.

I met him later at my mother's retirement party and confessed I had splattered him with eggs - he was amused at the idea I was one of his egg throwing assailants.

I've not been beaten, had my care smashed or been shot up ….. yet.

Edited by GuestHouse
  • Like 2

As best I can see reading is not one of your strong points.

She said that she was sitting behind the wheel of her car when out of a sudden two men showed up, smashed the front windshield of the car and fired shots at the car’s bonnet and door. She said one of them also hit her with a wooden stick.

Ms Patchanun said one of the two men put a pistol on her head threatening to shoot her but the other man stopped him and then both escaped.

Inflammatory post removed:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

• Like 2

My fellow alien. You are not expressing your opinion, you are insulting people in your host country. That is neither polite nor it is smart. 10 years or 14 years, who cares, it is about how to behave properly. It is about class. Perhaps it is an educational issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Very convenient to request proof from us when you know it's the police's job and they rarely catch any culprits of the many attacks on PDRC supporters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who are the "us" you are referring to?

Do you know something "we" don't?

wink.png

The "us" would be the majority of posters on the "Thai News" forum who take the anti-government line. Is why I stopped posting on here. If you write anything even slightly positive about the elected government you will immediately be labeled as a redshirt and Mr T lover then be shouted down by the same bunch of bitter old men.

I love these "bitter old men" posts along with the "I've never been to bar", "I met my wife in a law firm" and "I'm rich but I don't have enough money to qualify for a long term visa"

• Like 1