Question: cheap hotel in Bangkok

dailyviet

New York Suite near BigC and BTS station, from ฿600.- for two. We have been there 5 times and I am fussy.

Maybe you should use Tripadvisor..

Do you have any contact details for this place?

Tripadvisor will help.

Don't worry tell your taxi driver what you want, I always do it like that.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by cooked

Yes, living in the street is a nice way to visit another country. With AGODA you have to add the 10-20% booking fee which you don't see until the final "submit your payment" window comes up. At least in Booking.com, you see the prices as is.

But...in BK & no where near a BTS, the cheapest seen is around 150-200 baht a day but that would be a large multi-occupied room with many 30 year old bunk beds & community toilets/showers, well maybe 2 toilets per floor. No hot water with the shower head, nor running water with the "squat only" toilet. Recommend placing your budget around 800-1000 a night.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

New York Suite near BigC and BTS station, from ฿600.- for two. We have been there 5 times and I am fussy.

this the place ?

http://www.intercontinental.com/hotels/gb/en/bangkok/bkkhb/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qIta=99504344&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=10&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99504344&siclientid=1911&dp=true

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
Fixed up quotes

• 2 weeks later...

this the place ?

http://www.intercontinental.com/hotels/gb/en/bangkok/bkkhb/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv&qChld=0&qFRA=1&qGRM=0&qIta=99504344&qPSt=0&qRRSrt=rt&qRms=1&qRpn=1&qRpp=10&qSHp=1&qSmP=3&qSrt=sBR&qWch=0&srb_u=1&icdv=99504344&siclientid=1911&dp=true

Very funny.

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
Fixed quotes

Agoda works well also. You can find rooms around 300 baht up.And you won't have any trouble finding them close to the skytrain.

I would believe that are Hostel Dormitory rooms, so you share the room with others.

rolleyes.gif