Fish Tank Cleaning Services

Hi guys needing your help!!!

A few months ago i purchased a fish tank and now its in need of a clean and filter cleaning e.t.c

Does anybody know any decent shops that can provide this service for me at a reasonable price?

Thank You very much if you could help me

Um, never heard of this service, its pretty simple to do your self. Ours is about 1 metre by 50 x 60cm. I just siphon drain it down 2/3 of the way every 3 months or so, change the filters or clean them (scotch brights make a great filter medium) then top it up again with clean water. As long as the water isn't chlorinated and you add it slowly, you shouldn't have any problems. Use a bit of common sense and make sure the water your adding is about the same temperature and not from a garden hose that's been in the sun, you ought to be fine. Leave the fish in the tank, as trying to catch them I reckon causes more stress than simply partially draining down as above.

/Nemo, like this post.

• Like 1

Take filter (presuming you have one) out of pump and wash and replace.

Get a magnetic glass cleaner, move your hand up and down.

Job is done.

If you have debris on the bottom you are overfeeding or in need of some little albino catfish, loaches or anything that eats from the gravel.

There are supposed to be a couple of Aquarium shops along the Theprasit road ( not found them myself though )

there is one along South Pattaya road almost opposite the Mosque and Navy School

there is one along Third road just before you get to the flyover ( Bali hai / walking street end )

there is one on North Pattaya road almost on the corner where it joins Sukhumvit

There's a foreign run shop that supplied /looks after all the fish tanks at the immigration office ( pattayaaquatics.com )

I'm sure at least one of these would come and clean your tank.

There are supposed to be a couple of Aquarium shops along the Theprasit road ( not found them myself though )

there is one along South Pattaya road almost opposite the Mosque and Navy School

there is one along Third road just before you get to the flyover ( Bali hai / walking street end )

there is one on North Pattaya road almost on the corner where it joins Sukhumvit

There's a foreign run shop that supplied /looks after all the fish tanks at the immigration office ( pattayaaquatics.com )

I'm sure at least one of these would come and clean your tank.

thank you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Does anybody know any decent shops that can provide this service for me at a reasonable price?

Where are you ?

in central Pattaya

There is an aquarium / Koi fish shop on Pattaya Nua. They used to be closer to Sukumvit but moved closer to the Third road intersection. They are now located next to a Thai health spa on the left hand side going towards Sukumvit

When they were at their old location they used to have a sign offering a tank cleaning service. Don't know it they still offer that service at the new location

• Like 1

Where are you ?

in central Pattaya

There is an aquarium / Koi fish shop on Pattaya Nua. They used to be closer to Sukumvit but moved closer to the Third road intersection. They are now located next to a Thai health spa on the left hand side going towards Sukumvit

When they were at their old location they used to have a sign offering a tank cleaning service. Don't know it they still offer that service at the new location

thank you