3bb broadband internet down on Lake Mabprachan - anyone else?

Mobi

The first time this happened. Internet been down all evening.

Anyone else in my neck of the woods experiencing problems?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks.

I was sort of hoping it was a general problem in the area. Maybe it's more localised or in my house. I will call them tomorrow if not back. First time I have ever had a problem

I presume you already tried the obvious - power cycling the router and make sure no plugs fell out.

3BB have these DSLAM switches scattered around that regularly require reboots - could be that.

Or someone might have kamoy'd the cable for the copper value, that apparently also happens every once in a while.

Yes, I confirm that when I checked at 8.00 this morning it was up and running again. Must have been a problem somewhere, locally but it just struck me as strange that it would happen on a Sunday evening. I've had the odd outage in the middle of the afternoon, but never for more than 30 mins.

Anyway - for now, all's well that ends well.

Nope, was the same problem inhere at Mabrachan. 3BB was down last night, it is luckily up again now. TOT worked fine though last night.

So do you run two internet connections?

How do find TOT out here? I have read horror stories from people using it in other areas, but I must admit I used it for a year in Jomtien, and although it was quite slow, it never went down.