Very nice 4 BR detached house near MRT for rent or share

Hi,

I'm currently renting a house. It's a stunning 4 BR house with well decorated. We just moved here for a month but my partner had to fly back to USA unexpectedly and seems he is not gonna come back here in a year. Now I'm living in this spacious house with my 4 years daughter and she always spends her time with me includes during the night so we're just using one bedroom currently. I pay THB60,000 a month for rent and now it's really waste my money. So I'm looking for someone to takeover my contract.

It's a really nice house with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a comfortable living room, a large kitchen, and dining area that leads onto a big terraced garden with a BBQ. The house is 320 Sq. Meters approximately over 3 floors.

Another option is we can share this house. We live on the 2nd floor and would like to share one other bedroom on the 2nd floor and the 2 other bedrooms on the 3rd floor. The house has plenty of space for all to enjoy and fully furnished. A cleaner comes weekly and is included in the bills below. I provide you HI-SPEED WI-FI, UTILITIES AND ALL BILLS INCLUDED!!I am a professional living with 4 years bilingual daughter.

I am easy going person but who also respect each other's' privacy and desire for peace and quiet outside of office hours. I value stability and is looking for someone (expat/professional) who is planning to stay for at least 6 months.

THE ROOMs:

The 3 rooms available with own bath, walk-in closet, A/C, dim-able main light, television, queen sized bed, office desk, chest of drawers & beside table.

THE HOUSE:

The kitchen has the usual mod-cons, refrigerator, microwave

oven, gas stove etc.There is plenty space on the 3rd floor that I can set up a comfortable sitting area for you if you'd like.There is a washing machine in the house.There is space for cars to park.

THE LOCATION:

Just few minutes from MRT Suthisarn (Ratchada-Suthisarn Intersection). Easy access to Ladprao 62, Ladprao 64, and also Ratchadapisek road.

RENT:

The rooms are available from now.The rent is THB15,000 per month for the smallest one and THB16,000 per month for the other 2 bigger one.Bills are approx. THB12,000 a month and cover a weekly cleaner, gas, electricity, water, and high speed Wifi.

Takeover the contract:

2 Months deposit

Please feel free to call or text for further information and/or

schedule a visit at 089 056 8888 :-)

Thank you

Kem

I pay THB60,000 a month for rent and now it's really waste my money.

Agreed, 60k per month for a t/h on LP 62, someone saw you coming, a total rip off.

Bills are approx. THB12,000 a month and cover a weekly cleaner, gas, electricity, water, and high speed Wifi.

Cant comment on weekly cleaner or hi speed wifi, water about 300 baht per month, tops, gas about 300 baht per month tops, electricity about 4000 baht per month, thats us at 5,000 baht per month, where is the other 7k per month, cleaner 500 baht per week, thats 2k so you are paying 5k per month for wifi?

Wouldnt touch this place with a barge pole, sorry better deals can be had for less.

Agreed, 60k per month for a t/h on LP 62, someone saw you coming, a total rip off.

Bills are approx. THB12,000 a month and cover a weekly cleaner, gas, electricity, water, and high speed Wifi.

Cant comment on weekly cleaner or hi speed wifi, water about 300 baht per month, tops, gas about 300 baht per month tops, electricity about 4000 baht per month, thats us at 5,000 baht per month, where is the other 7k per month, cleaner 500 baht per week, thats 2k so you are paying 5k per month for wifi?

Wouldnt touch this place with a barge pole, sorry better deals can be had for less.

Thanks for your comment

I would like to clarify with you as follows;

I pay for electricity about 6,500 baht per month as you can see in the attachment. It's the email from the owner inform me the electricity expense from 1-14 March which is 3,213.77 baht. Sorry it's in Thai but I think you might figure it out from those figures in the email.

I pay 800 baht per week for maid service. I had been trying to find one with cheaper but no one accepted to clean the 3 Floors house with 4 bedroom and 5 bathroom, 320 Sq.Metres within 500 bath per week.

So electricity 6,500 baht

Cleaning 3,200 baht

Water 200 baht

Internet 750 baht

True Vision 1,900 baht

Does 12,000 baht make sense?

To be clear about the location, this place is called Areeya Casa 'RATCHADA'. The street in front of this housing development leads to RATCHADA-SUTHISAN intersection where Suthisan MRT is. But if anyone wants to take other routes, the housing also provides an exit at the back of it which go out to Ladprao 62.

post-206460-0-00348800-1397061914_thumb.

Edited by kemjira

One more thing, this place is a single detached house not a townhouse as you understand. Thank you.

• 2 months later...