Kawasaki Expansion Plan

It would be even more helpful if Kawi & Honda would provide actual bikes for a road test without the lame ass answer have to wait 3 months to get a bike to test to see if you want to buy one. Kawasaki lost me when I was ready to buy a 2012 in 2012 & they told me that I had to wait for not only 3 months for a bike to road test & the same 3 months to get a bike from Rayong which is 45 minutes from where I live. The dealerships would be down the road talking to themselves if they had that lame attitude they have in LOS.

• Like 2

we want kawasaki zx6r 636!!!

and we want it now kawa! not like 5 years later!

this !!!!!

we want ALL the bikes available in other regions ,and we want them NOW !

and we DONT want to pay triple the american price either so find some way to manufacture 90%

in japan and then put the wheels and fairings on in rayong and says its '' made in thailand " !!!!

someone send this post to the CEO of kawa in japan because hes ignoring me .......:D

• Like 2

we want kawasaki zx6r 636!!!

and we want it now kawa! not like 5 years later!

this !!!!!

we want ALL the bikes available in other regions ,and we want them NOW !

and we DONT want to pay triple the american price either so find some way to manufacture 90%

in japan and then put the wheels and fairings on in rayong and says its '' made in thailand " !!!!

someone send this post to the CEO of kawa in japan because hes ignoring me .......biggrin.png

dont worry.

they are watching us.

Guys at Honda all know what i am posting somehow ! and they claim it is usual for makers to watch forums!

• Like 2

dont worry.

they are watching us.

Guys at Honda all know what i am posting somehow ! and they claim it is usual for makers to watch forums!

Good! All I need to do now is cry about the lack of ABS on z800. :)

Hope the next year's model will have ABS and hope the next year's model is coming out soon!!!

• Like 1