Yingluck wishes to see country out of political crisis

webfact

Yinluck saying she wants to see Thailand out of political crisis, is a bit like me saying I want more money and a bigger pen!s. Of course she does, even if its just so she can get back to scamming again she would still want the crisis to end.

Compared to her wish, I guess your chances for a bigger dick don't look too bad...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

'...everyone will come to an agreeable solution to solve the problems in the country"

Everyone in the country doesn't need to come up with an agreeable solution......Only the DP and their appendages in Lumpini and elsewhere need to do that.

The Electoral Majority doesn't need to solve anything.....Unless someone wants to suggest they all change their votes according to their own visions.......Good luck with that.

The solutions the DP and those appendages need to contemplate, is how do we make ourselves electorally competitive.

I am waiting for this pro-DP media to address that question....It would make for a lively, positive and forward-looking discussion in both the political arena and here.

The "Electoral Majority" needs to solve the following. It's choice as ruling party is seen by a large minority (at least), rightly or wrongly, as nothing but a corrupt tool of a corrupt, exiled criminal, dictator in waiting. If the PTP could choose a leadership that can be seen as honest and completely unrelated to this man, and pursue policies that are not designed solely for his benefit, in the eyes of this large minority, then they may not vote for the PTP but might at least accept them as legitimate.

It might not remove every source of conflict, but removing the Thaksin factor from the equation would certainly reduce tensions considerably and possibly allow things to move forward. Only the so-called "Electoral Majority" can do this.

" ... while also stressing that a stricter control on alcohol consumption during the period should be implemented as well. "

You know, after much careful reflection, it is possible that Yingluck is by nature a greatly talented stand-up comedian.

It is a traditional a traditional gesture usually adorn during the Songkran celebrations to ask for blessings and luck.

After the brief morning ceremony, the caretaker premier said she wishes that Thailand would be able to get out of the current political crisis soon.

She also wished that the people will see the light and that everyone will come to an agreeable solution to solve the problems in the country.

Additionally, the prime minister has also reiterated to relevant agencies to look after the public during the Songkran or Water Festival, in order to save lives from accidents, while also stressing that a stricter control on alcohol consumption during the period should be implemented as well.

One must ask why this Yingluck Shinwatra creature is mixing Songkran up in the current political situation in Thailand?

The blessings being sought truth be known are for the infamous Shinwatra clan to emulate that admirable creature ''The Ozelum Bird.''Thus then good luck would have been seen to prevail

The people have seen ''the light'' that's why the current anti government demonstrations are carrying on my dear caretaker janitor Prime Minister.

Just what the reference to alcohol has to do with the current political impasse has to do with matters is indeed an elusive fact.

Perhaps it's the habit of certain members of the P.T.P. being ''drunk on power alcohol or mind wise may in fact have some bearing on the alcohol comment.

The country is trying to cure the hangover from the heady brew ''Thaksin political ail ale'' that the P.T.P. have indeed overindulged with along with the party followers and let us not forget the forced consumption of this heady brew by an unwilling electorate too, hence the anti Thaksin political ail ale back lash by the P.T.P.

The cure for this current political hangover is nothing more than the total abstention of the Shinwatra /P.T.P clique for the brew house of Thailand, thus then the Thai people will not be tempted again by the noxious Thaksin political ail ale.

the_oozlum_bird_by_maverickpixelmage-d3k

Edited by siampolee

I get the impression YS is going nowhere, her impending tussle with the NACC and the CC are just inconvenient dates in her diary. When this is all over she will get her friends in Immigration to review foreigners entitlement to stay in the Kingdom. Extensions cut in half, fees up and money requirements trebled. All thanks to the insulting and inane comments from the TV Suthep hordes on this forum. Many on here still have not got over the 1900 Baht fee and grandfather rights been blown into the rice paddy.

I really hope so, too many farang "kee nok" in the country!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

'...everyone will come to an agreeable solution to solve the problems in the country"

Everyone in the country doesn't need to come up with an agreeable solution......Only the DP and their appendages in Lumpini and elsewhere need to do that.

The Electoral Majority doesn't need to solve anything.....Unless someone wants to suggest they all change their votes according to their own visions.......Good luck with that.

The solutions the DP and those appendages need to contemplate, is how do we make ourselves electorally competitive.

I am waiting for this pro-DP media to address that question....It would make for a lively, positive and forward-looking discussion in both the political arena and here.

More stenographed bilge on behalf of the Shinawatra mob that does nothing to fix the problems and simply seeks to return the nation to 2006. A precursor for groundhog day.

These are some of the issues that brought us to where we are today:

Cheating in versions of acts handed out to the house to vote on

Cheating in house votes

Speakers in both houses assisting in the cheating and stifling of debate

Deceiving the public with the amnesty bill

Failure to remove a conflict of interest with the amnesty bil

A fugitive governing the country from exile

Massive loan bill with undefined projects and unregulated spending

Rice scheme with massive losses and unbridled corruption

Vote buying

Harrassment of opposition canvassers

And I shall add - how can anyone have any faith in a police that permits its senior offices to applaud the murder of innocent children without discipline?

How can anyone have faith in a political party that takes no action against their law-breakers?

I look forward to your response.

The only response, if there is one forthcoming, will only be more nonsense and red spin, so why even bother asking.

More stenographed bilge on behalf of the Shinawatra mob that does nothing to fix the problems and simply seeks to return the nation to 2006. A precursor for groundhog day.

These are some of the issues that brought us to where we are today:

Cheating in versions of acts handed out to the house to vote on

Cheating in house votes

Speakers in both houses assisting in the cheating and stifling of debate

Deceiving the public with the amnesty bill

Failure to remove a conflict of interest with the amnesty bil

A fugitive governing the country from exile

Massive loan bill with undefined projects and unregulated spending

Rice scheme with massive losses and unbridled corruption

Vote buying

Harrassment of opposition canvassers

And I shall add - how can anyone have any faith in a police that permits its senior offices to applaud the murder of innocent children without discipline?

How can anyone have faith in a political party that takes no action against their law-breakers?

I look forward to your response.

Still waiting

"wish the Thai people will see light"

I wonder if Ms. Yingluck will ever (dare to) state again she's willing to die for the good cause?

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

I have not seen a clear choice of any political party or individual who has expressed a intrest or wants to partisipate in any potentiional democratic election/government in this country. The last I read there are over 5 dozen groups who are wanting to get involved in the process of getting on the public payroll.

These groups are in all likelyhood made up of individuals who could not make the cut in public service exams, are not personally electablable in their home ampor/provience or are wanting to ride on the shirttails of a coalitation agreement so they can suck what they ncan from the public coffers.

Debates seem to be shunned by the incompentant, political goals and a road map to achievment seem beyond those with experience, and any acknowledgment to Thailands present problems, possible/proposed solutions to same seem to be way beyond the comprehesion/reasoning of the majority of those who are wanting to participate in the gold rush to continue to screw the Thai population.

I whole heartedly agree with the caretaker PM's sentiments. This crisis has gone on long enough.

But whilst I understand Khun Yingluck is not a politician per se and that she is under strict instructions from her brother and the rest of the family even she realises by now that the best chance Thailand has to escape the current political crisis is for the people who are causing it to leave the stage.... and that means her.

She is by no means the only one but we have to start somewhere.

Take your "Blinkers" off....Your questions have been answered many times....you are definitely a waste of time.

Amazing how biased you are. Or should we call it tunnel vision.

The core of the present political problems go all the way back to the Temasak deal in 2006 done by your sweet hearts brother (no.1 ).

Everything that came after, including the military coup, yellows in 2008, the attempts to change the constitution in her brother's favor by the Somchai and Samak and Yinguck (PPT/PPP/PT), the red revolutions in 2009, 2010, Suthep's anti's in 2014 and now the reds in 2014 are connected to that act of Shinawatra selfishness. .

Yingluck is the clone or the real problem! Open those Frisian eyes of yours!

the boppe is a waste of time and effort. He belches out the same statements using always the same catch words: electoral majority blah, blah...political arena blah, blah...coup mongers blah, blah...,but he never ever replies to a challenge to his posts or engages in any discussion: he is a space filler without purpose.

Not saying but I don't think he receives any kind of reward for posts like that.

Just goes to show you I have a little bit of red shirt in me.

Don't say anything just imply and let people interpret any way they want.

Then deny it and say that is not what I meant. You know they might be on to some thing there.

Idle insincere words. She and her family are the political crisis;

and she can solve the Political unrest by resigning and take a permanent holiday in Dubai

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all thais went to Dubai and all the rednecks from this forum could run the country? Just a thought!

Not necessary to know her. Wouldn't want to any way. Don't believe she has enhanced the lives of anyone apart fro her cronies. It's a no brainer isn't it.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

and she can solve the Political unrest by resigning and take a permanent holiday in Dubai

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all thais went to Dubai and all the rednecks from this forum could run the country? Just a thought!

The rednecks on this forum, at least most of them (I am), are foreigners and have no real political rights in this country. They would not be able to run this country.

Discussing the political situation in Thailand, however, is still allowed for us aliens. So I think your post perfectly demonstrates what many of us TV rednecks would call 'Red Democracy, or better said 'not being able to have an opinion'. Are you one of those 'if you don't agree move out of the country' brigade?

Edited by SoilSpoil

Amazing how biased you are. Or should we call it tunnel vision.

The core of the present political problems go all the way back to the Temasak deal in 2006 done by your sweet hearts brother (no.1 ).

Everything that came after, including the military coup, yellows in 2008, the attempts to change the constitution in her brother's favor by the Somchai and Samak and Yinguck (PPT/PPP/PT), the red revolutions in 2009, 2010, Suthep's anti's in 2014 and now the reds in 2014 are connected to that act of Shinawatra selfishness. .

Yingluck is the clone or the real problem! Open those Frisian eyes of yours!

the boppe is a waste of time and effort. He belches out the same statements using always the same catch words: electoral majority blah, blah...political arena blah, blah...coup mongers blah, blah...,but he never ever replies to a challenge to his posts or engages in any discussion: he is a space filler without purpose.

He only copy/paste Amsterdam & Peroff's clichés. Never engages in proactive discussions.

Wow, popular post.

Completely incorrect but nonetheless popular.

The straws we cling to when defeat draws up close against us.

Actually he was right. This is "winning" is it? :D