Good Lawyer or Counselor in ChiangMai

Nervosa

Hi,

I'm looking for a good Lawyer in ChiangMai.

I want to open my restaurant but all these bureaucracy paper and foreign visa stuff scare the out of me.

I know how to run a restaurant (because my job in my home country).

But I'm not an expert about all these legal papers, liscence, shareholders, rents contract, etc.

I don't want my business to get killed for a stupid mistake of paper work.

And I do know someone (personnaly) to who it happened.

So if you guys know someone that can help me. I look there is many lawyer or paper expert around ChiangMai, but if you guys got someone in mind,

I'll be glad to hear.

Thanks you.

I suggest Kuhn Sumalee at 29 Tanin, ground floor of the Punna Condo building. She her self may not be the ideal person for the work (dunno) although her boss would be, he is very well respected. PM if you require contact details - also PM if you want to pass names by me that I know to be absolutely useless and a total waste of space.

I suggest Kuhn Sumalee at 29 Tanin, ground floor of the Punna Condo building. She her self may not be the ideal person for the work (dunno) although her boss would be, he is very well respected. PM if you require contact details - also PM if you want to pass names by me that I know to be absolutely useless and a total waste of space.

+1 If she has time she is a great lawyer.