90 day reports in other provinces

I work for a company based in Pattaya Chonburi province, but actually work for them in Rayong. my recent non B, WP and Extn visa were all applied for and issued in Chonburi province, but I live and work in Rayong province, just 2kms from the local Immigration office. can i go there legitimately to get my 90 day report issued and not have to go all the way to Chonburi for this ??????

If you have "proof of address" it should not be a problem.

One problem that you could have, unrelated to the 90 day report, is if you are woroking at a different place than tthe one that is entered on your work permit. Even if it's the same company it needs to be uodatd to include the new location.

Remark - at what address are you allowed to work according to your work permit?

Keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to work at any other address as stated in your work permit!!!

If - for example - your work permit says <address Pattaya> only and nothing about Rayong - you work ILLEGAL

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry not trying to hijack the topic. wai.gif

My 90 Day report (Jomtien) is due in 3 weeks but I have to travel urgently up-country (Buriram) because of the poor health of my MIL.

I am not 100% sure if I will be back in time, but is it possible to do my 90 day report in for example Kap Choeng (Surin) immigration?

Another question, I know I can be 7 days late with the 90 Day report, does Jomtien immigration honor this ? Reason being that some immigration like to make up their own rules

Thanks

wai.gif

You could do it in Kap Chong but you will need to put a local address on the report. They might even ask for proof of address for where you are staying.

You could also mail in your report to Jomtien. As far as I know they will allow 7 days late reporting. I don't recall any office not allowing the 7 days.

• Like 1

Thanks UJ.

Will have local address (MIL house or our own house up there).

Am I correct in thinking that Kap Choeng is the Immigration office for Buriram or is that Korat ?

Aren't you obliged to do the report in the immigration office nearest to your current home address, and that address should be the one you give them?

If you are away from home you can report to the designated office for where you are at. They will want an address on the report for where you are at to prove you are staying within their assigned area.

In the OP's case it would probably be better for him to report to Chonburi by mail (assuming that they allow this) rather than turn up in person at Maptaput and risk finding himself stuck at the back of a lengthy queue consisting mainly of agents each seeking bumper-bundle reports on behalf of a whole army of foreigners working on the nearby mega-industrial estate (which was my experience there before I started mailing in my reports).

Edited by OJAS