looking for a business partner

blunty111

Hi

I 'm Thai and have been thinking about finding a uniq product that can be exported to other countries. I 'm considering of product such good quality of leather bag , acessories etc to be one and working on it (It can also be other products). Is there anyone who is serious , has a strong drive and want to start a small business together pleses contact me.

I must mention that i have no experience in export /import area , know that it can be a bit complicated . So if anyone wants to share idea or know more about the project you can contact me at

Email : << Email address removed per privacy reasons, use the PM function to contact. >>

Best ,

BM

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile

So you have no experience and no product. What exactly are you looking for? Just "someone"?

Does this someone have to bring experience, a business idea, and money to invest? If so, what exactly would they need you for?

I have product in my mind but have no experience in export - import. According to my business plane i will not start with big thing like import-export right from the start but will sale the products to those (for ex, those who visiting Thailand for holiday)who want to take them and sale further in thier countries. Along the way i will find wholesellers in other countries who may interested in products and do business with them . The products i will sell are not that cheap since it is handmade products . So i will not do a big shipping from the start.

I find a partner who has a strong drive and has a passion to start an own business. The investment should be 50/50. I am not a risk taker myself nor i can afford a big investment so i want to make sure that thing will go well before we go with something big.

What i explain in the fist post is my brief idea and if one is interested then we can discuss further privately. I think they can make a decision on their own whether we can trust each other or not.

Thank you for the response!

Edited by blunty111

I know people who have money. I don't see a hook you have to get them interested. It appears you want to find a partner who has the drive, instead of you having the drive and looking for a partner.

You don't want to take a risk, but you want a tourist to invest with you.

It very much sounds like you should be warned against.

I know people who have money. I don't see a hook you have to get them interested. It appears you want to find a partner who has the drive, instead of you having the drive and looking for a partner.

You don't want to take a risk, but you want a tourist to invest with you.

It very much sounds like you should be warned against.

Ok fist of all , anyone who does a business is taking some kind of risk. I have my target group of customer /country to start from (as i use to lived in that country and speak the language well). As there are many tourists from that country to Thailand each year and some want to find something here to sell further when they are back home . Mostly it ends up with cheap cloth or bag and found out that it is not worth since people can even find a similar product that is cheaper in that country.

I want to offer them a good quality of product that worth carrying home and maybe they may come back to me in the future and possible establish a business relationship.

I don't understand what you mean by i want the turists to take risk while i not dare to take risk .But i may not explain well in the previos post. I don't want to take risk by starting with something big like do the big export right away since i have no experience of export process and don't know my customer so well (for ex,they may not pay for it ).

The tourists (customers) who come here and want to buy my products to sell further in the country , they should think through on their own whether the products can sell or not and for what amount they should buy . In face they get to see the real product so they know the quality. It is up to their judment really . I am not forcing them and it is safer than buy a product on the internet.

I see no reason why should i be warned against!!

Edited by blunty111

You being a Thai...and with no particular expertise to push thru the "big idea"...

Tell us, what a foreigner would be expected to see in this?

If forming a business, a foreigner always on the losing side, really, without true 50/50 ownership, thanks to the wonderful thai biz. laws.

If a foreigner serious about such biz, he can buy/export things on his own, without a partner, (or without you, who has no special skills in the proposed area)

Did you pitch this same idea to your Thai friends, or on Thai language forums, and if yes, what was the general reactions? Any takers?

Why there are gullible foreigners, it might be not that easy to find here....most of them suckers in the general forum, crying about their isaan tiraks who never been bargirls, but that is about it.

You never answered what is the proposed capital needed to this "idea" to make it a business, also your proposed share of return.

A vogue plan, really, that wont attract many answers.

You being a Thai...and with no particular expertise to push thru the "big idea"...

If forming a business, a foreigner always on the losing side, really, without true 50/50 ownership, thanks to the wonderful thai biz. laws.

If a foreigner serious about such biz, he can buy/export things on his own, without a partner, (or without you, who has no special skills in the proposed area)

Did you pitch this same idea to your Thai friends, or on Thai language forums, and if yes, what was the general reactions? Any takers?

Why there are gullible foreigners, it might be not that easy to find here....most of them suckers in the general forum, crying about their isaan tiraks who never been bargirls, but that is about it.

You never answered what is the proposed capital needed to this "idea" to make it a business, also your proposed share of return.

My plan is in the begining stage . I want one who might be interested in the project sharing idea and discuss in detail what we can do to make it possible . If one think it is too risky and not so interesting they can step out. So my plan is vague coz i also want the idea from my partner. This is my proposal or original idea and if one likes it we can disscus in detail.

Again i think one who want to invest in a business they should be clever enough so they know if it is ok to get into it or better runaway. If this ok or not . It 's not that you will decide right way to invest or not but there must be many talks between us well.

Edited by blunty111

My plan is in the begining stage . I want one who might be interested in the project sharing idea and discuss in detail what we can do to make it possible . If one think it is too risky and not so interesting they can step out. So my plan is vague coz i also want the idea from my partner. This is my proposal or original idea and if one likes it we can disscus in detail.

Again i think one who want to invest in a business they should be clever enough so they know if it is ok to get into it or better runaway. If this ok or not . It 's not that you will decide right way to invest or not but there must be many talks between us well.

Sooo...basically you have no idea yet.

Not until the foreigner come along and then you have an idea.

Cash...how much cash you put in for your 51% share and your awesome well thunked out ideas ?

Sooo...basically you have no idea yet.

Not until the foreigner come along and then you have an idea.

Cash...how much cash you put in for your 51% share and your awesome well thunked out ideas ?

In fact i dont't think the cost of investment is gonna be that much at all . Let 's say if my partner agrees on the product that i have in mind . I will nagotiate with the supplier so that we will not pay for the product untill we can really sell the product . Basically we will act as a middlehand helping the supplier to sell their product and find a new market , new channal to release the product.So it is a win-win.

What i will do is that create a website/facebook to promote the products in the target customers/visitors(that i already have). If the customers /visitors are interested in the product they can contact us . They can get to see the real products when they are visiting Thailand and decide if they will purchase.

So in the begining it is not gonna be the formal form of company until we find the wholesellers abroad who may order with an appropriate lot. This might happen in a later stage.

I find a partner who can share business idea and have a strong drive. Maybe have conection in the own or other countries . It would be greate if you can if he/she is a tech-minded .So perferably young people would be benefit to my plan.

I'm not out here to find an investor but a partner. A partner who will add up an creative ideas build foundation to the business.Also together help each other creating an oppotunity for the business to growth. It is more fun this way.

If you are one who will only thrown in money and expecte a big return that this is not for you.

So the whole idea of the business is already there .The work is that whether we can turn the idea into a concrete work and the details of the works that must be discuss between the partner and me.

Edited by blunty111

What's wrong when a handy crafter asks for support on the business side. To do the handicraft is one thing, to run a business is another thing.

Wish you good luck and hope you can find a good partner. Don't listen to all these prejudgments from falangs towards Thais

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

What's wrong when a handy crafter asks for support on the business side. To do the handicraft is one thing, to run a business is another thing.

Wish you good luck and hope you can find a good partner. Don't listen to all these prejudgments from falangs towards Thais

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

Thank for your support Fatfather !

By´theway , i am not a handy crafter but an office worker in Bangkok who is interested of starting an own business. Just want to play with the idea what products in Thailand that can be exported .Mostly people are thinking about cheap cloath that is not work and not worth.

I want to find something outside á traditional scope and sell it on an untradiitional way.

I 've been looking for a potential products on several websites and find one who i think offer a quality product. So i ¨ve been discussed the plan with the supplier. He is interested but have not decided yet if he is gonna joint the project. So we will talk more about this .

My idea is in fact to offer a win -win situation between us and supplier (no cost of investment). And also offer a quality product to the customers (This is my main focus).

Edited by blunty111

• 2 weeks later...