Green Screen Project

My neighbors are very close and very noisy I am missing privacy.

One side I can plant a bamboo screen and the other side,is just my courtyard,no soil appart from at the back.

I need a growing plant that can give me noise protection and privacy.

I am planning to build a green screen:

The idea is start from my existing wall and add some poles to hold a net,so that plants can grow along it

A bit like this but vertical http://www.archdaily.com/421607/green-screen-house-hideo-kumaki-architect-office/

I also need some advice to get climbing plants that dont need so much light to cover the wall, as it is all under patio and there is not much sun.

Thanks

K

I also need some advice to get climbing plants that dont need so much light to cover the wall, as it is all under patio and there is not much sun.

I believe that just about all climbing plants cope with not much sun. The reason that they have the ability to climb is to search for better light if they are not getting enough.

I suggest something like 'puang sed', a climbing plant with orange leaves. I have another climbing plant with white leaves but forget the name.

Alternatively, 'bird of paradise' which I have as a block on one side of my house. They have grown to about 15 feet in 6 months from 6 feet.

Another side I have 'moke puang' which is nice but not thick enough yet. I have added thickness by adding 'sai gowlee' , 'mak luang' and 'Christina'.

Another side I'm planting some moringa trees which can grow 15 feet from seed in about 6 months.

I suggest something like 'puang sed', a climbing plant with orange leaves. I have another climbing plant with white leaves but forget the name.

Alternatively, 'bird of paradise' which I have as a block on one side of my house. They have grown to about 15 feet in 6 months from 6 feet.

Another side I have 'moke puang' which is nice but not thick enough yet. I have added thickness by adding 'sai gowlee' , 'mak luang' and 'Christina'.

Another side I'm planting some moringa trees which can grow 15 feet from seed in about 6 months.

Great ! Orange leaves sounds lovely,but googled it and could not find a pic

Bird of paradise cannot I need a climbing plant to make a green wall by climbing along a net above my actual wall.

something like this

http://www.google.co.th/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjardin-obigies.blogs.lalibre.be%2Fmedia%2F02%2F02%2F4163720703.JPG&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjardin-obigies.blogs.lalibre.be%2Farchive%2F2011%2F12%2F03%2Fles-tilleuls-palisses-une-idee-d-ecran-vegetal.html&h=333&w=500&tbnid=cHT7qdHvWQsCOM%3A&zoom=1&docid=-13RGFEhxsK8pM&ei=1qVIU9G5Gs6hiQePxYDwAQ&tbm=isch&client=firefox-a&ved=0CF8QhBwwBA&iact=rc&dur=1713&page=1&start=0&ndsp=16

Moringa tree same but might plant them on the other side for herbal medicine and privacy, where did you get them?

I believe that just about all climbing plants cope with not much sun. The reason that they have the ability to climb is to search for better light if they are not getting enough.

My landlord tried and had climbing plants die right where the stop stopped,then died entirely, so he suggested me to find a species that can grows with little sun

My landlord tried and had climbing plants die right where the stop stopped,then died entirely, so he suggested me to find a species that can grows with little sun

"die right where the stop stopped,then died entirely"

I have absolutely no idea what that means

"die right where the stop stopped,then died entirely"

I have absolutely no idea what that means

The wall has not got much sun light

A climbing plant managed to grow on the sun exposed side but stopped when the sun stopped and the part off sun died off.

Then the plant died