Another one pregnant !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having babies at this age is normal and natural.

Only our twisted western society sees it as wrong.

Twoddle

Twoddle. Is that a Buddhist word. He got married at 16 years of age. As we get older as a society are we not able to do things as well as we did when we were a young society?

Really? You think children having children is normal? Most Thai people don't think that these days, 15 is way too youg. So, you are ok with your 15 years old kid having kid?

Under Thai law you can marry at 13, so one assumes Thai law also says OK to have kids at 13.

So, you would recommend it for your own daughter, or sister if you have one or the other, or both?

Their body, their choice.

I wouldn't presume to try and tell a woman what to do about anything.

(doubt if any woman would listen to me, or any other guy, so why waste my time)

Really? You think children having children is normal? Most Thai people don't think that these days, 15 is way too youg. So, you are ok with your 15 years old kid having kid?

Probably just another one of those creepy farang who is so proud to tell you about his attraction to middle schoolers and

how "normal" it is..

If you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen at 60, I no longer have any desire to have sex with anyone.

Creepy is old people having sex, which probably includes most of the posters on this thread.

As a non-participant, I see my POV as unbiased.

Under Thai law you can marry at 13, so one assumes Thai law also says OK to have kids at 13.

Can we assume, then, that you see nothing wrong with an old guy having sex with a 15 year old girl?

Because that's what it sounds like

Can we assume, then, that you see nothing wrong with an old guy having sex with a 15 year old girl?

Read my last post, how hard can that be?

Not much to read but a lot to draw inference from since you suggest that Western society is twisted (in error) for passing laws prohibiting sex with girls under 16

Read my last post, how hard can that be?

Not much to read but a lot to draw inference from since you suggest that Western society is twisted (in error) for passing laws prohibiting sex with girls under 16

How old do the world's major religions say the female has to be to get married?

• Like 1

Google's your friend.

Otherwise, how's about just getting to the point?

I believe one of the largest of the world's religion holds that women can get married at 14 years of age. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 1

So bloody what?

Religions say all sorts of nonsense. Thankfully, we've been able to see beyond the rigid bullshit espoused by most of them to the point where we know more about the human psyche and it is fairly widely accepted that girls of 13, 14, 15 don't have the emotional maturity to make sound decisions about sex.

All this discussion shows is that some people are actually airing their odious "preferences" under the guise of arguing theory and Western/Asia cultural disparities.

Now excuse me while I find a bucket

• Like 2

So bloody what?

Religions say all sorts of nonsense. Thankfully, we've been able to see beyond the rigid bullshit espoused by most of them to the point where we know more about the human psyche and it is fairly widely accepted that girls of 13, 14, 15 don't have the emotional maturity to make sound decisions about sex.

All this discussion shows is that some people are actually airing their odious "preferences" under the guise of arguing theory and Western/Asia cultural disparities.

Says someone living an entirely unnatural life.

Never had a wife, never had children, just the occasional (much younger) paid gf.

Now that's creepy!

So bloody what?

If it is widely accepted how come the Catholic Church says a female can get married at 14 years of age?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age

The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.16 billion members worldwide.[1] It is among the oldest religious institutions in the world and has played a prominent role in the history of Western civilisation

That's 1.16 billion members. Maybe it is you in the minority?

So bloody what?

If it is widely accepted how come the Catholic Church says a female can get married at 14 years of age?

The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church, with more than 1.16 billion members worldwide.[1] It is among the oldest religious institutions in the world and has played a prominent role in the history of Western civilisation

The Catholic Church is unfortunately renowned for child molesting as well.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

So bloody what?

How do you draw a parallel between two non clerical people getting married and clergy molesting children?

It would seem to me they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

So bloody what?

How do you draw a parallel between two non clerical people getting married and clergy molesting children?

It would seem to me they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

I stand corrected.

Twoddle

Twoddle. Is that a Buddhist word. He got married at 16 years of age. As we get older as a society are we not able to do things as well as we did when we were a young society?

Yeah the younger the parents are counts for more stability later on down the line obviously...stick to religion, you'll be just fine..:rolleyes:

Twoddle

Yeah the younger the parents are counts for more stability later on down the line obviously...stick to religion, you'll be just fine..rolleyes.gif

I believe the grandparents raise children in many cultures including Thailand. So what is your point?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

Although the Catholic church may state 14, it is still bound by the rule of law of whichever country, which in the UK and Ireland is 16.

The Catholic Church cannot change its written tenets which are ancient, unlike for instance UK law which has changed over millennia, from 10 up to a couple of hundred years ago 13 it is now 16.

• Like 1

Although the Catholic church may state 14, it is still bound by the rule of law of whichever country, which in the UK and Ireland is 16.

The Catholic Church cannot change its written tenets which are ancient, unlike for instance UK law which has changed over millennia, from 10 up to a couple of hundred years ago 13 it is now 16.

I believe the Catholic Church is a reflection of it's members views for example abortion may be legal but not for a Catholic. My point was about the marriage age as proscribed by the church. My personal view is the marriage age should be 72 for men but I do accept I'm in a minority.

I was wondering, the catholic church consider abortion as murder. But why are they against the use of condoms? Do they consider this as abduction?

I believe the Catholic Church is a reflection of it's members views for example abortion may be legal but not for a Catholic. My point was about the marriage age as proscribed by the church. My personal view is the marriage age should be 72 for men but I do accept I'm in a minority.

You believe the Catholic Church is a reflection of its members? It is a Faith and its tenets are ancient, fortunately not all members still follow its rules line by line. Abortion is a very personal thing and can be very emotive, I refuse to go into because of that.

The use of contraception is also not allowed, but I can assure you, it is neither followed by the girls or the boys.

Population growth rate from 3.3% in the mid-1970s to 0.6% in 2005. Thailand has a population growth problem folks. More children, more sex is the answer. No kids no workers. Get going and do your part.

Regardless of age ?

No, of course not. Nature takes care of that. If one can't have children one doesn't.

Gem of a post ... really sparkles ... rolleyes.gif

15 yrs old is way to young to have a baby. Wait until early twenties at least. Wait until you have a more stable situation.

1. Finish school , obtain a good education

2. Complete a good university degree if possible

3. Start your career path with a good paying job

4. Deposit on a home near mama's & papa's

5. Find a nice boy who's a couple of years older with a good job

6. Get married

7. Have a baby

This is the chain of life that must be followed... wai2.gif

I haven't read past this post for the other replies but ... cheesy.gif