search dateing sites

kacee109

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, why are you worried?

It's her right, to speak to as many other men as she wishes.

50% she is, 50% she is not.

Are you going to suffer, not knowing what she is doing?

Not a good start to your relationship.

If she is, you will catch her eventually.

Time will tell and then it's up to you what to do.

• Like 1

OP, why are you worried?

It's her right, to speak to as many other men as she wishes.

50% she is, 50% she is not.

Are you going to suffer, not knowing what she is doing?

Not a good start to your relationship.

If she is, you will catch her eventually.

Time will tell and then it's up to you what to do.

Another load of cock.

• Like 2

Waste of time. These girls on dating sites have 100's of choices. They are addicted to the attention. Chances of true love are less than winning the lottery. Quality girls are not there. I have talked, met, chat, etc, with girls on these sites. They can't make up their mind. But meet girls in the malls, restaurants, etc., and you will have better luck, and better quality.

• Like 1

Have you tried visiting the country? Go to the Malls, Hospitals or Shopping Centers (most all required to speak English, same as the International Hospitals). Abandon the "Rental Sites" & engage.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

And with how many can one have a meaningful conversation in English ?

To add...how many foreigners can speak thai well enough to hold a meaningful conversation too ?

• Like 1

Have you tried visiting the country? Go to the Malls, Hospitals or Shopping Centers (most all required to speak English, same as the International Hospitals). Abandon the "Rental Sites" & engage.

To add...how many foreigners can speak thai well enough to hold a meaningful conversation too ?

obviously you didn't read the post.

There are many places to find the least most educated (speak English) as a traveller, & more spent travelers or residents have found an abundance.

Had the same issue when I came here, but found, say Pharmacies (always a win), large Shopping Center employees (Paragon, Index, Central...), International Hospital nurses, dental whatever, hotel reception or concierge on a lessor degree without sacrificing any of the person is available...there is a means to what hold the essence of courting & development of relationships; & if so pleases you, if you fail, do to your own respect fall back on the Rentals.

there is obviously no master database (or search engine) of all dating websites

there's also no way to check if she is a thaivisa member... she might be reading this thread

if you don't trust her, just keep your bank accounts separate and wear a condom

obviously you didn't read the post.

There are many places to find the least most educated (speak English) as a traveller, & more spent travelers or residents have found an abundance.

Had the same issue when I came here, but found, say Pharmacies (always a win), large Shopping Center employees (Paragon, Index, Central...), International Hospital nurses, dental whatever, hotel reception or concierge on a lessor degree without sacrificing any of the person is available...there is a means to what hold the essence of courting & development of relationships; & if so pleases you, if you fail, do to your own respect fall back on the Rentals.

Translated from Thai by Bing?

Is there any search engine or anything that will search all the dateing sites to see if girfriend is on one of them.

...or a site where Thai girls can search out the paranoid falang with an inferiority complex and weak personality. It works both ways.

I'd rather the girls avoided the OP if I'm honest.

I disagree that all gals on dating sites are bad. I have met two school teachers who teach in the same small village where their parents live. Neither has a chance to meet anyone much, and are nice gals. One is in a town I can't even remember, but it's as far North and West in Surin Province as you can get. It's a village and kids come from other villages to school.

She lives with her parents in a traditional Thai house. What with helping her parents, paying for her smartphone, paying for her car which she bought on the new car scheme, she doesn't have a lot of money and no prospects of meeting a man. Her school has never had an NES.

I believe she is sincerely reaching out for a man for her life. She doesn't want an uneducated, beer swilling, butterfly Thai man.

I know another in very rural Sisaket Province that I could describe almost the same.

Edited by NeverSure

why would anyone want to be intimate with someone they didnt trust?

is this some wierd personality flaw?

So, Scarpolo, for the record, in your entire life, you've never succumb to the sirens call of a Bar Girl, or a temping Waitress?

Trust them - NO

Desire them ... rolleyes.gif

I disagree that all gals on dating sites are bad. I have met two school teachers who teach in the same small village where their parents live. Neither has a chance to meet anyone much, and are nice gals. One is in a town I can't even remember, but it's as far North and West in Surin Province as you can get. It's a village and kids come from other villages to school.

She lives with her parents in a traditional Thai house. What with helping her parents, paying for her smartphone, paying for her car which she bought on the new car scheme, she doesn't have a lot of money and no prospects of meeting a man. Her school has never had an NES.

I believe she is sincerely reaching out for a man for her life. She doesn't want an uneducated, beer swilling, butterfly Thai man.

I know another in very rural Sisaket Province that I could describe almost the same.

Yes a few of my (Thai female) friends have turned to the dating sites after realizing the clock is ticking if they are going to find a guy to settle down with and have kids.

None of them are the prettiest or most funny/interesting/clever (or they would have been taken by Thai guys while at uni) but they are all pleasant good looking girls.

But, beware... they are very desperate for marriage and assume every guy they meet will want the same (without delay)!

There is no way to get to know a woman on line.

If you even suspect that your girl is on a dating site, then you arent bringing to the table what you need to -OR- looking in the wrong place -OR- BOTH!

Weigh up important factors such as age differences, looks differences and intellect differences..if there is huge wide gaping holes in important factors, then really maybe you should rethink your choices for a parter.
Alternatively, just turn a blind eye and have a younger and prettier airhead on your arm..even if its not really "true love".

If you even suspect that your girl is on a dating site, then you arent bringing to the table what you need to -OR- looking in the wrong place -OR- BOTH!

Weigh up important factors such as age differences, looks differences and intellect differences..if there is huge wide gaping holes in important factors, then really maybe you should rethink your choices for a parter.

Alternatively, just turn a blind eye and have a younger and prettier airhead on your arm..even if its not really "true love".

Lara,

Luhr?

if she was on a dating site before she will stay on after.

whats the problem with that?

if she starts to date a man, should she then delete her profile, until she is sure?

• Like 1

if she starts to date a man, should she then delete her profile, until she is sure?

Yep -- that's the correct protocol.

Once the two of you become an "item", you should both delete your accounts.

perhaps the OP should qualify how far down the path they are?

not to be picky, but he called her "girlfriend"

not, "my" girlfriend,

I didnt get the feeling it was serious or he would know all by now

Edited by Scarpolo

This is why you progress from online "chatting" to real world meetings.

you get to know only the surface in "meetings"

you know the real woman, when you are in her bed in the morning, many mornings,

and no, not your bed, hers

you get to know only the surface in "meetings"

you know the real woman, when you are in her bed in the morning, many mornings,

and no, not your bed, hers

And? So? This is what dating's all about.

You meet; you date; you get to know each other; you consummate the relationship; you become an item; she moves in with you or you with her; babies follow. Blah blah blah.

Any fool knows that the initial contact -- whether on a dating site or at a disco -- is just the acorn from which an oak tree may or may not grow.

I'm really at a loss, though, to understand the negativity directed at dating sites.

That would be a good idea. But what really happens is the relationship stays in virtual reality and the male is scammed in real time. In other words an electronic scre*. Then the scammees come on Thai Visa and tell us all their tale of woe like it was real.

These pseudo expats tar all Thai women with the same brush that caused them to send cash to some fantasy woman.

Edited by thailiketoo