Who's Going Down to the Championship?

SantiSuk

No one mentioned Swansea yet? They have to play some of the relegation candidates and could still get sucked in themselves.

thumbsup.gif

Sunderland obviously but I'd also like Cardiff and Swansea to go down and return the EPL to the EPL thumbsup.gif

We were never going down. Let me make a prediction: when we have both Bony and Michu fit next season some of you big boys will feel the pain .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one mentioned Swansea yet? They have to play some of the relegation candidates and could still get sucked in themselves.

thumbsup.gif

Sunderland obviously but I'd also like Cardiff and Swansea to go down and return the EPL to the EPL thumbsup.gif

We were never going down. Let me make a prediction: when we have both Bony and Michu fit next season some of you big boys will feel the pain .

Really! I'd be surprised if you still had both of them next season. You'll certainly receive some tempting offers and having been to Swansea before and i'd happily leave for a tenner and never come back.laugh.png

I'd like to see Gus Poyet stay up....and of course Wet Spam go down...well who wouldn't? biggrin.png

Same here. I wouldn't be upset if Villa took a fall either, but I understand they have a rich history, so I might be in the minority on that one. Given their woeful play though, seems a shame if brave Sunderland went down and awful to watch Villa stayed up.

I agree one team at the bottom of the table that doesn't deserve to go down is Sunderland. Hopefully they will be safe. I think they will be okay. A few weeks ago they look relegated. I don't think there cup runs did them any favours in the league.

Edited by CFC

Really! I'd be surprised if you still had both of them next season. You'll certainly receive some tempting offers and having been to Swansea before and i'd happily leave for a tenner and never come back.laugh.png

Two aspects to this.

(1) We don't need the money.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/01/premier-league-accounts-club-by-club-david-conn

(2) I'd venture to say that the area has more going for it than an ignorant p****t such as yourself would know about. Michu's favourite spot is a world top 10 beach a few miles away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26625340

And yes, really, we were never going down.. How much debt does your club have? Foreign owner?

sadly its Cardiff city[bLUEBIRDS] for the first time in over 50yrs they have had something to shout about,but being welsh through and through I cant come to terms with what Vincent tam has done.admitingly it was his money that helped city get into the premier league,but don't forget the manager who made the dream come true for the fans,to see the likes of all the star players come to Cardiff,then only to be kicked in the b--s by a fool and his money who thought he new the game and could come to wales and change everything to his liking.

we welsh never get much to sing and dance about fame is not our destiny,remember john Charles,cliff jones,gareth Edwards,

barry john,there were a few singers tom jones being one of them,then there was,dik the dap,dai collar and tie,evans the milk,

yanto full pelt and the latest one gareth bale.but Cardiff city are going to find it hard to get back to the P.L.and it is going to take more than vince the local vicar and some help from above.

so boyo's get on a plane to Malaysia and give the blodwyns a right up and under.

taffy lover of anything welsh.

Two aspects to this.

(1) We don't need the money.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/01/premier-league-accounts-club-by-club-david-conn

(2) I'd venture to say that the area has more going for it than an ignorant p****t such as yourself would know about. Michu's favourite spot is a world top 10 beach a few miles away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26625340

And yes, really, we were never going down.. How much debt does your club have? Foreign owner?

laugh.png Whats a p****t btw?

Really pleased to see Cardiff going down. Both Swansea and Cardiff should be playing in the welsh league. Its not as if you bring anything to our league anyway.

Why do you have a problem with this? Its not as if you like the English, ever support the English and we're sick of the constant anti English rhetoric. All you seem to be doing is cashing in from the riches of the "English" premier league. So jog off back to your own league in your own country?

carmine have you any idea of what wales contributed to your country, just a few names to jog your memory.

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

and one that you cant forget BALE the boot.facepalm.gif

carmine have you any idea of what wales contributed to your country, just a few names to jog your memory.

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Let me explain further. I am English and would simply prefer two more English clubs than two Welsh clubs. I don't think that is in anyway unreasonable do you? The fact that the Welsh seem to take every opportunity imaginable to voice their dislike of the English is somewhat irritating but irrelevant to my point.

For me it really is as simple as that. I have no problem with the welsh, despite the obvious loathing they have for us, but i just think it should be an English Premier League for English clubs. Thats all.

Do you know what a P****t is? biggrin.png

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

I read Trevor Ford's book 'I Lead the Attack' when I was 8!

Let's not forget two very good keepers......Jack Kelsey who only ever played for one club... Arsenal and Neville Southall who made nearly 600 appearances for Everton and won 92 caps.

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Let me explain further. I am English and would simply prefer two more English clubs than two Welsh clubs. I don't think that is in anyway unreasonable do you? The fact that the Welsh seem to take every opportunity imaginable to voice their dislike of the English is somewhat irritating but irrelevant to my point.

For me it really is as simple as that. I have no problem with the welsh, despite the obvious loathing they have for us, but i just think it should be an English Premier League for English clubs. Thats all.

me dislike of English,come on one of my favourite tipple's OLD ENGLISH i never take sides,i like the English as much as i like the thais, and if you don't know my wife is thai and my dog was born in Thailand so there.

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

me dislike of English,come on one of my favourite tipple's OLD ENGLISH i never take sides,i like the English as much as i like the thais, and if you don't know my wife is thai and my dog was born in Thailand so there.

Oh give over, you know full well i wasn't referring to you personally. Anyone wants to understand what i am talking about go to a wales England rugby match at Cardiff Arms.

sadly its Cardiff city[bLUEBIRDS] for the first time in over 50yrs they have had something to shout about,but being welsh through and through I cant come to terms with what Vincent tam has done.admitingly it was his money that helped city get into the premier league,but don't forget the manager who made the dream come true for the fans,to see the likes of all the star players come to Cardiff,then only to be kicked in the b--s by a fool and his money who thought he new the game and could come to wales and change everything to his liking.

we welsh never get much to sing and dance about fame is not our destiny,remember john Charles,cliff jones,gareth Edwards,

barry john,there were a few singers tom jones being one of them,then there was,dik the dap,dai collar and tie,evans the milk,

yanto full pelt and the latest one gareth bale.but Cardiff city are going to find it hard to get back to the P.L.and it is going to take more than vince the local vicar and some help from above.

so boyo's get on a plane to Malaysia and give the blodwyns a right up and under.

I bet you love the welsh guy who was swapped with Odinwengie, Kenwyne Jones, boyooooos

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

The most farcial decision this season

I bet you love the welsh guy who was swapped with Odinwengie, Kenwyne Jones, boyooooos

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

The most farcial decision this season

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Oh give over, you know full well i wasn't referring to you personally. Anyone wants to understand what i am talking about go to a wales England rugby match at Cardiff Arms.

Roy Vernon and Mark Hughes are gods at Stoke City

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Roy Vernon and Mark Hughes are gods at Stoke City

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Terry effin Yorath!!!!! Have a word with yourself! And you forgot Harry Wilsonwink.png

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

Let's not forget two very good keepers......Jack Kelsey who only ever played for one club... Arsenal and Neville Southall who made nearly 600 appearances for Everton and won 92 caps.

jack Kelsey great Britain,there are quite a few I could mention none other than 2 personal friends of mine ivor allchurch and another from my home town Gerry hitchens both of whom are not with us,i will see you both when its my turn to cross the rainbow bridge over 40yrs to catch up on.

trevor ford.

ian rush.

roy Vernon.

john Charles.

mark hughes.

mike --gland.

terry yorath.

jack Kelsey great Britain,there are quite a few I could mention none other than 2 personal friends of mine ivor allchurch and another from my home town Gerry hitchens both of whom are not with us,i will see you both when its my turn to cross the rainbow bridge over 40yrs to catch up on.

Gerry Hitchens certainly spent some time at Cardiff, but he won 7 caps for England with Villa and Inter Milan

Hitchens was a brummie iirccoffee1.gif

Just had a look....was a Staffordshire lad...certainly not a Taff export!

I wasn't sure if he was welsh or tuther,but he came to live near me when he finished in Italy,i was a driver for him and ivor when they played for Worcester southern league,i met some right old bangers who could put it about[60's]

norman deeley,eddie clamp,eddie stuat,peter mcparland too many to remember,but there was one player who played with them all including big charlo,he was virtually unknown was player of the yr.many times for worc.he was the backbone of the team HOWARD MADLEY center half[r.i.p.] there were 2 other with the same innital M.they were known as the three M's

MADLEY,MCKEWEN,MULLEN. it was a team put together by ex.cardiff city manager BILL JONES.

those days I will never forget sitting in the stand with the local sports writer then a few pints at the George before heading down the m5,m50,symonds yacht,pontypool and pontypridd.dropping off ivor in usk.

T.I.T.taffy in Thailand.