Suthep tells PDRC supporters to 'prepare for final battle'

webfact

Time to shut up and let the courts make what ever decisions they are going to make.

The caretaker government and their supporters are doing such a good job of shooting themselves in the foot- his noise is only distracting from that.

The court and the NACC have already made their decision. The decision was made weeks ago. Everybody knows.

Whatever the interim government is doing has nothing to do with the decision to remove Yingluck and the existing gtovernment. The decision was made weeks ago. This charade is just 2008 al over again. Everybody knows.

I don't know why they insist on dragging it out. It's like a TV game show where the announcer tries to increase the suspense by saying, "And the winner is... [long pause] and the winner is ...[another long pause] and the winner is... [and by this time I've turned to another channel]. Maybe they think this is going to persuade some people they are really struggling with profound questions of law and justice. Everybody knows.

The interesting question to me is which of the factions behind him thinks something has happened so that they will benefit from provoking bloodshed.

They need to get on with it. The elephant in the room will not wait forever.

If the courts can made a conviction for a trivial cooking show, what chance has Yingluck got. This time things may not go that easy as in 2008. Glaring injustice twice will not be seen kindly by many including academics.

Agreed

This time things will not go that easy a fully entrenched party is about to loose another Thaksin puppet and this time the public knows what the PTP are. They no longer think it is a party for the people.

Glaring injustices are not seen as acceptable in 2014 by the public or some academic's.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "final battle" or just another judicial coup? Why are they so frightened of elections?

Because they expect to lose - again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The real question is why is the PTP so afraid of reform before the election.

You like most people who know nothing about what is going on think the anti government protestors don't want an election.

You are partially correct. They do not want an election that rubber stamps corruption.

They want an election for an honest government. To get this there are certain penalties to be imposed and certain laws to be clarified so when one law says this is illegal there is not another one saying it is legal. To get this there are changes that must be made.

Explain to me if you can. Why does the PTP not want this?

Short answers as this old subject:-

1. Suterp is wrong man to lead reform. He is corrupted to the core and is trying to settle score

2. What reform plan? Only sketchy headlines. He is interested only in snatching power with reform as the facade

3. There is no constitutional law to support him to form a interim government.

4. Government invited Dem for a reform committee in Sept and was declined and opt for street protest. All per-plan with Suterp.

Assume the Dem win next election, would you change your statement that election stamp corruption? Get my point?

• Like 1

Re post #104 brit1984, its actually been going on for 8 decades since June24 1932,so I can't see the situation changing in the near future,or as you said ever.wai2.gif

Edited by harada