Job offer in Thailand for Japanese

We are young and small company creating application for mobile phones.

Looking for japanese nationality that can speak fluid English.

The job is to market our application in Japan and all around the world.

If you believe you can make your dream come true with all your heart, please contact us.

For more detail contact me by line: arnondagan

Looking for Japanese "fluid" in English. Well that shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, what's the deal with job offers specifically for Japanese in Thailand? I have never seen a job ad specifically for a European, Australian, American, Canadian etc. unless it's English teaching work. Of course there are plenty of roles for expats in general, but my point is why are Japanese singled out? Seems unfair to me (almost a little racist even). Japanese should compete for jobs in Thailand in the same way as all other foreigners.

Looking for Japanese "fluid" in English. Well that shouldn't be too difficult.

Anyway, what's the deal with job offers specifically for Japanese in Thailand? I have never seen a job ad specifically for a European, Australian, American, Canadian etc. unless it's English teaching work. Of course there are plenty of roles for expats in general, but my point is why are Japanese singled out? Seems unfair to me (almost a little racist even). Japanese should compete for jobs in Thailand in the same way as all other foreigners.

Fail to see how its racist to ask for someone who can speak and write a language to do a job............ Why would you want to trawl though dozens if not more applications from people who don't fit the bill?

• Like 1