Web Graphic Design In Bkk

shiiivaaree

Hi,

My name is Carlina Desax, i m 21y.old girl from Swissland. I m student in a multimedia school in Swiss.

http://www.emaf.ch //flash player 8 (very good reputation in Europa and Apple Center EU)

During my education I have to find 2 jobs placement. I've done my first in swissland :

http://www.felimex.ch //flash player 8

I m looking for doing my second training course in Bkk.

I've been twice there, I love this place and I really hope find a job there.

I have some skills in HTML, Actionscript 1 (flash), 3D (Maya) and of course all graphics softwares (illustrator, photoshop, indesign,...)

I speak french (mother tongue) english and german.

If somebody runs a web or graphic compagny, knows about a compagny who employ trainee, or just has advises, please contact me at:

[email protected]

I'm making my online portefolio, it's not ready yet so i would be glad to send u my cd portfolio (flash presentation of my works), if you're interessed please mention your name and adress.

Regards

Carlina Desax

Don't want to be critical, but if you think you live in Swissland .. please take some more courses in English first.

A web designer should be proficient in the languages it writes web sites in. Just graphic talent doesn't take you there ....

Don't want to be critical, but if you think you live in Swissland .. please take some more courses in English first.

A web designer should be proficient in the languages it writes web sites in. Just graphic talent doesn't take you there ....

Thanks 4 ur usefull advise, Sniffdog!

Like I mentionned english isn't my first language, but my level is already not so bad, and I work 4 it every days...

I thought this forum was 4 help and support people, but I m not the only one who ve got despondence and barracking. I m young, I'm willpower, I m able to work hard, I just need to get encouragement and advises.

Be a little bit positiv shouldn't kill U

U could say "good luck" at the end of ur post 4 exemple, or just don't waist ur time and don't reply if you canno't help

Carlina from SwiTZERland

PS : I m not sure spelling mistakes means I just have graphic skill

It was nothing more or less than advice .... from a professional web designer.

Take it or leave it ..... your English isn't just bad, it sucks!

Why you would like to have an employer in Thailand is beyond my understanding too! Can't get a boyfriend in Swissland? 555!