Chef Jacket Shop in Chiang Mai

Nervosa

I need to buy a new uniform for cooking. For now the only place I saw was in Macro. They have the basic (toque, jackets, pants, etc.) But they have only white jackets, which I'm not a big fan, because it's not easy to clean.

You have to clean your shirts everyday after work when you wear white.

So I'm looking something with colors, like black, red, blue with gray. Somethings not too fancy but doesn't look like a retards too. (like a jacket with flowers).

I already look on google...not easy. They only give me website or blog talking about these street markets, nightbazaar, sunday market, etc.

I already checked in most of them...

Thanks you Dvg for the answer.

The others 2, thanks for not answering I guess. Probably too stupid to understand I not talking about putting my cloths twice but just don't want to clean everyday when I come from work because I work really hard.

I prefer to wait at the end of the week. More easy and more convenient. And white jackets tend to become kind of grayish if you not put in a whitening water straight after job.

Please, if you don't know the answer, just abstain to reply.

If you guys were really a REAL Chef, then you should understand.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Another Chef here with another unhelpful post. Chef jackets are called Whites after all! Maybe cleaner cooking habits that keep the mess on the apron.

(sorry that were all ganging up on you, guess it's just one of those days crying.gif.pagespeed.ce.kh9vLpJQkU.png - welcome to TV!)

please tell me where you work cause I don't want to eat there, may I suggest you get white shirts and change them everyday, even in cold climates chefs change there cloths daily.

Wow, very apposite name you've given yourself.

Tell us where you cook and I'll come and have a taste.

Edited by philw

Thanks you Dvg for the answer.

The others 2, thanks for not answering I guess. Probably too stupid to understand I not talking about putting my cloths twice but just don't want to clean everyday when I come from work because I work really hard.

I prefer to wait at the end of the week. More easy and more convenient. And white jackets tend to become kind of grayish if you not put in a whitening water straight after job.

Please, if you don't know the answer, just abstain to reply.

If you guys were really a REAL Chef, then you should understand.

Probable not so stupid to leave my smelling sweaty chef jacket hanging till the end of the week for a wash.