Texas executes man convicted in stabbing murders

webfact

Something Texas does right. The only problem is the many years that these scum are a burden to the taxpayer while they prolong the appeal process. They should just feed them to the bears at the zoo the same day they are convicted.

and if they've got the wrong guy ?

99.999% of the time if they have the wrong guy is it because he only fired the shot that wounded the guy while his mate fired the shot that killed the guy. Have a read of Texas Death Row last words. Most confess is they say anything at all. I person I went to school with hired a killer to kill his parents that adopted him and then set their house on fire. he got the big injection, I wish I could have been there to watch. POS

Edited by rotary

Something Texas does right. The only problem is the many years that these scum are a burden to the taxpayer while they prolong the appeal process. They should just feed them to the bears at the zoo the same day they are convicted.

and if they've got the wrong guy ?

99.999% of the time if they have the wrong guy is it because he only fired the shot that wounded the guy while his mate fired the shot that killed the guy. Have a read of Texas Death Row last words. Most confess is they say anything at all. I person I went to school with hired a killer to kill his parents that adopted him and then set their house on fire. he got the big injection, I wish I could have been there to watch. POS

Absolutely. Where is all the concern for the victims? Why are all the bleeding hearts so concerned about the killers? <deleted> 'em.