Fakers

MsPhilippines

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fakers, there are plenty on both side of the spectrum. Plenty of fake ladies and guys. Plenty of guys that act all nice screw the girl and dump her after their free of charge sex holiday. Plenty of girls acting all nice but going for money alone.

So yea fakers are bad but will always be there.

I agree

Hi Rain, now I am not trying to put you down, but unfortunately you come from a nation that is internationally known for its scammers. Go onto YouTube and search "online dating Filipina scammers" and you will probably be shocked at how many items are there. Go to many countries in the world, and see how many Filipina are there working illegally without visas, and that is another form of scamming.

• Like 1

I thought this is the General forum here, where people can moan a little bit about their situation.

Why not give the OP a break and console her that she'll be swept of her feet in no time?

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 2

Yes i understand and i think every country has...

Fakers, there are plenty on both side of the spectrum. Plenty of fake ladies and guys. Plenty of guys that act all nice screw the girl and dump her after their free of charge sex holiday. Plenty of girls acting all nice but going for money alone.

So yea fakers are bad but will always be there.

I agree

Hi Rain, now I am not trying to put you down, but unfortunately you come from a nation that is internationally known for its scammers. Go onto YouTube and search "online dating Filipina scammers" and you will probably be shocked at how many items are there. Go to many countries in the world, and see how many Filipina are there working illegally without visas, and that is another form of scamming.

Sorry to hear about your plight. There are some very decent Thai guys out there.

Yes , I think Thai man are great. But i need a man that i we can be with and grow old together.

I have a Thai men friend his love fades to his wife and seducing another ladies to be with him.

Anyway not all some only.

Oh God. He sound like and Indian

Oh God not an Indian! Maybe if you stopped judging people based on their race, people won't feel the need to lie about it.

I wasn't judging, i was just expecting the person who's calling was the person he describes according to his emails.

• Like 1

Oh God. He sound like and Indian

Oh God not an Indian! Maybe if you stopped judging people based on their race, people won't feel the need to lie about it.

It's not about racism but rather him lying to her and then you know her expectations of him were not what she was looking for. He claims england so anyone would assume farang guy then finds out it is an indian. Anyone would react like her.

• Like 1

not the first time I heard an asian say she didnt like Indians

Indian's are Asians.

Indians are Caucasian.

Nope they are not or rather maybe the northern ones are but the fact of the matter is they are mixed and many have dravdian in them. Also please when someone says caucasian they mean white caucasian.

It is just like in the US when they say asian they mean someone that looks chinese and it is indian in the UK even though technically even israelis can be considered asians because israel is in asia.

I don't know why people understand the asian thing but when it comes to caucasians they get mixed up. When ppl say caucasian they don't mean arabs, western asian ppl even eastern european/russian like slavic ppl might be excluded too. They mean ppl of mostly western european descent.

• Like 1

Indian's are Asians.

Indians are Caucasian.

Nope they are not or rather maybe the northern ones are but the fact of the matter is they are mixed and many have dravdian in them. Also please when someone says caucasian they mean white caucasian.

It is just like in the US when they say asian they mean someone that looks chinese and it is indian in the UK even though technically even israelis can be considered asians because israel is in asia.

I don't know why people understand the asian thing but when it comes to caucasians they get mixed up. When ppl say caucasian they don't mean arabs, western asian ppl even eastern european/russian like slavic ppl might be excluded too. They mean ppl of mostly western european descent.

India has a profound influence on the "white" race, and share many facial feautures.

Indians and Iranians seem to also have similar features.

Asians, do not, they look asian and there is no confusion

• Like 1

the sincerely held belief standard really needs to be worked over. its a problem for everyone.

so Ms Philipines

it is very possible that this man did not lie

have you considered that?

he could very well be an Indian living in Britain, and for example, the British East India Company and many others span hundreds of years of shared history.

You could have easily verified his appearance using LINE or any other face to face cell phone service,

just sayin

you may have crushed his feelings,

you only think he lied,

maybe, he did not

you have to consider this, in order to remain credible

You are entitled, in every way to reject a person for any reason, race included, I am not an advocate of going against chemistry, but, you may have over reacted based on your own expectations, and nothing to do with the man

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/176643/East-India-Company

Edited by Scarpolo

She said he "sounded" Indian. She didn't meet him.

He was probably African.

You surely have met many an Indian with a British accent

Many of the Indians in Florida are from England

not the Seminoles

Indian's are Asians.

Indians are Caucasian.

It doesn't really matter to me what someone "means" when he says something. If he says Ford and means Chevy it doesn't make it excusable. Modern vernacular doesn't change the truth either.

There is one race: The human race, or homo sapiens. Within that, there are Caucasoid, Negroid, and Asian races.

Maybe you are confusing ethnicity with race. For instance Iranians aren't Arabs, but they are all Caucasoid. Thais aren't Chinese but they are Asians.

East Indians are Caucasoid even though some debate whether India is in S. Asia. They surely aren't Asians.

The perils of dating sites I guess. Full of lying sociopaths and social misfits who can't get any in the normal run of life...but some will tell you there are really some 'quality ' women to be found online.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

As opposed to those getting their gf from bars. (usually girls from bar are bar girls)

Your behind the times mate plenty of good quality woman to be found online. I haven't tried dedicated dating sites yet but other sites sure. Nowadays with line and whats app face-book ect everyone is online. Perhaps you did not figure that one out yet.

Sir. Methinks rose rose coloured spectacles. To be honest I don't think you need being told.

• Like 1

India has a profound influence on the "white" race, and share many facial feautures.

Indians and Iranians seem to also have similar features.

Asians, do not, they look asian and there is no confusion

let's include arabs too in fact i don't even know why europe is a seperate continent from asia even though they are connected. I think someone made a mistake and should have set the boundaries of europe to include india too. There would have been no problem at all then the entire UK could all be indian and wouldn't be a problem too. All the same after all.

The perils of dating sites I guess. Full of lying sociopaths and social misfits who can't get any in the normal run of life...but some will tell you there are really some 'quality ' women to be found online.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

As opposed to those getting their gf from bars. (usually girls from bar are bar girls)

Your behind the times mate plenty of good quality woman to be found online. I haven't tried dedicated dating sites yet but other sites sure. Nowadays with line and whats app face-book ect everyone is online. Perhaps you did not figure that one out yet.

Sir. Methinks rose rose coloured spectacles. To be honest I don't think you need being told.

No. Rob isn't wearing rose-colored spectacles. He's got it right.

The overtly negative sentiments directed at online dating sites are coming from very jealous men who are trapped in boring marriages with frumpy, middle-aged runts.

The jealousy on this forum is at times tangible. Think of it this way -- if you were married to a Venezuelan supermodel, would you care about other men's partners and how they met them? You wouldn't.

Edited by casualposter

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Personally, I have never been with an Indian girl

but some I find extremely attractive, and I love their easy and kind manner,

I must imagine many of their men are also equally, as kind

Indian women are some of the sexiest women in the world, I'm not keen on the hook nosed ones though.

The only Indian I slept with was half Thai so it doesn't count.

I would love an Indian GF like you see in some those bollywood movies.

• Like 1