Mail Order Probiotic Suppliers

T_Dog

Isn't that our friend who makes the yoghurt? Living yoghurt may (may because there are also others) has this inside and you should be able cultivate it from there.

(I sometimes took a spoon from the yoghurt and put into milk, 1-2 days later the milk is changed into Yoghurt).

Yes, very easy to make your own yogurt here. And there are good unsweetened pure yogurts available in Villa, Tops and nowadays even many Tescos. most supermarkets.

You can also get lactobacillus in some pharmacies, Brand name Infloran, only larger pharmacies have it.

• Like 1

Yes, very easy to make your own yogurt here. And there are good unsweetened pure yogurts available in Villa, Tops and nowadays even many Tescos. most supermarkets.

You can also get lactobacillus in some pharmacies, Brand name Infloran, only larger pharmacies have it.

Also Lactomin which I purchased from Boots. They did not have stock but ordered it in for me. It could open up a whole topic on the importance of a healthy gut e.g. http://chriskresser.com/9-steps-to-perfect-health-5-heal-your-gut

Also Lactomin which I purchased from Boots. They did not have stock but ordered it in for me. It could open up a whole topic on the importance of a healthy gut e.g. http://chriskresser.com/9-steps-to-perfect-health-5-heal-your-gut

Will have to give Boots a shot since no info on mail order supply. I took omeprazole for years until a friend suggested the bacteria. Was very skeptical but I haven't taken an omeprazole for over six months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hope it works out for you, too. I have found ordering from Biovea (surprisingly) reliable and secure; delivery in 1-2 weeks to your home, there’s been no problems with VISA credit card billing. They also accept PayPal or payment on delivery. If you have a Facebook account it’s worth liking the company; they have frequent (about in every 2 weeks) 10-15 % discount codes for all orders on their FB page. It’s been a relief not needing to bring back so many supplements anymore whenever visiting home country.

Hope it works out for you, too. I have found ordering from Biovea (surprisingly) reliable and secure; delivery in 1-2 weeks to your home, there’s been no problems with VISA credit card billing. They also accept PayPal or payment on delivery. If you have a Facebook account it’s worth liking the company; they have frequent (about in every 2 weeks) 10-15 % discount codes for all orders on their FB page. It’s been a relief not needing to bring back so many supplements anymore whenever visiting home country.

Agreed. It is nice to find a supplier of things like probiotics and DHEA that aren't in the mainstream in Thailand yet. Got my stuff ordered so hopeful everything works out okay. Thanks again.