Yes Or No

I have heard so many different stories. My wife thinks it's a booze free day today, other people think not. Anyone know for definate.

And please no smart-ass comments like " I can drink beer today in my cellar in Poland"

Sorry if I am going back on topic and not contributing to this titfest of hilarity :o The bars in Bangkok were serving beer yesterday and from what I can gather, should be open and selling alcohol throughout this holiday weekend. :D

Edited by Spit the Dog

another beer shortage coming up :D

:o

Should this not be moved to the intensely serious discussion thread. :D

Jeez Pete, a post from you that doesn't include Yorky laying on the floor. Careful, you'll have Bloncs on it soon. :D

I have heard so many different stories. My wife thinks it's a booze free day today, other people think not. Anyone know for definate.

And please no smart-ass comments like " I can drink beer today in my cellar in Poland"

Have you thought about going for a stroll, leaving the mushroom villa behind, and going to see for yourself?

I see similar questions like yours all of the time. Doesn't any of the expats in LOS plan ahead, or simply keep a stash of alcohol in the home? I guess it is all of those tiny refrigerators that do not leave much room for anything other than left-over food and perhaps a lonely bottle of water.

shady and free booze is an oxymoron :o:D

Jeez Pete, a post from you that doesn't include Yorky laying on the floor. Careful, you'll have Bloncs on it soon. :D

am on it now

Have you thought about going for a stroll, leaving the mushroom villa behind, and going to see for yourself?

I see similar questions like yours all of the time. Doesn't any of the expats in LOS plan ahead, or simply keep a stash of alcohol in the home? I guess it is all of those tiny refrigerators that do not leave much room for anything other than left-over food and perhaps a lonely bottle of water.

My fridges happen to hold around 800 bottles of beer. And as the Thai holiday was only declared early in the week I did not know whether to open the Pub for beer or not.

I did plea for no smart-assed comments. Obviously reading & understanding is not one of your honed skills. :o

Is this not 'let's be nice to Yorkie week' or was that last week.<deleted> I missed it.

Anyhow Martin you are being a bit rash putting those two words together in one sentence.Beer and free! I was driving out of my gateway heading towards Surin before I realised what you meant. Thought it was your birthday again.... :D