Yes Or No

I have heard so many different stories. My wife thinks it's a booze free day today, other people think not. Anyone know for definate.

And please no smart-ass comments like " I can drink beer today in my cellar in Poland"

I have heard so many different stories. My wife thinks it's a booze free day today, other people think not. Anyone know for definate.

And please no smart-ass comments like " I can drink beer today in my cellar in Poland"

I was told that in hua hin all bars are to be closed.

whether thats nation wide i dont know.

It can't be a booze free day. It's 'no neck' Rod's birthday! And he's buying!

so... It's a free booze day, but not a booze free day.. :o

totster tcwozereeng.gif

I was going to say I asked for no smart comments, then I read the poster.

It can't be a booze free day. It's 'no neck' Rod's birthday! And he's buying!

so... It's a free booze day, but not a booze free day.. :o

totster tcwozereeng.gif

I was going to say I asked for no smart comments, then I read the poster.

Ummm... I'll take it as a compliment I think... :D

totster :D

I'll bet all of my neighborhood minimarts will sell beer today. They sell beer all the time. They also openly display cigarettes!

Drinking a cleansing ale won't detract one bit from my admiration of one of the greatest men in history... Long Live the KING!!!

From what I understand form a Thai bar owner (not based in the expat/tourist areas), the deal is that when it comes to religious events legally you can open, but people close or stop serving as a mark of respect. On official days such as the Election Day, it’s illegal to sell.

Whether today is considered as a religious holiday, I’m not too sure.

To get to the point:

Whoever is buying,

Are you serving beer today?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(y*s)

Anyway no-neck Rod is an Aussie. His birthday is tomorrow. Now you know why the piss-up is today

Edited by lampard10

Well, i just walked past Beergarden on soi 7 and it's open and doing good business. Couldnt see if people were drinking beer or not though.

And several of the pubs and bars around lower sukumvit are advertising the Germany / Costa Rica game tonight . . so that would suggest they are at least open.

I'll bet all of my neighborhood minimarts will sell beer today. They sell beer all the time. They also openly display cigarettes!

He said.. NO SMART COMMENTS

totster :D

Hold on Totser, you accusing me of being smart? :o

My local pubs here in Bangkok are serving as usual. Today, Monday and Tuesday.

It ain't dry!!!

That clears it up then. If Elsie, with her vast experience of booze and bars, says it's ok to serve beer, then how can a mere mortal argue?

Cheers

My local pubs here in Bangkok are serving as usual. Today, Monday and Tuesday.

It ain't dry!!!

That clears it up then. If Elsie, with her vast experience of booze and bars, says it's ok to serve beer, then how can a mere mortal argue?

Cheers

But she's so hungover today she thinks it's still monday.

cv

Cheers

What "vast experience of booze and bars"? I have absolutely no idea <deleted> you're on about!!

:o

But she's so hungover today she thinks it's still monday.

I blame the French gril who accidentally dropped a shot of Tequila in my pint. That's when it all began.

Edited by LovelyCutie

Bloody french grils... did you carry on drinking it to teach her a lesson..? :o

totster tcwozereeng.gif

I was so upset with her behaviour I drank all that <deleted> in one go.

I am still upset.

Bloody french grils... did you carry on drinking it to teach her a lesson..? :o

totster tcwozereeng.gif

I was so upset with her behaviour I drank all that <deleted> in one go.

I am still upset.

Nice one LC.. best not to let them get away with it, they may start thinking you're an alkie otherwise... :D

totster tcwozereeng.gif

Nice one LC.. best not to let them get away with it, they may start thinking you're an alkie otherwise... :o

Jasus.. no bleedin' way, Toast. Bad enough that one of us has that awful reputation already. :D

Nice one LC.. best not to let them get away with it, they may start thinking you're an alkie otherwise... :o

Jasus.. no bleedin' way, Toast. Bad enough that one of us has that awful reputation already. :D

Blimey Elsie, with you on the town there won't be much left for the football crowds tonight.

Blimey Elsie, with you on the town there won't be much left for the football crowds tonight.

Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!!! I am so NOT an alkie, Khun F*t G*t. It's all acting that you saw me doing in the FC. :o:D

Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!!! I am so NOT an alkie, Khun F*t G*t. It's all acting that you saw me doing in the FC. :o:D

Have you thought about putting in for an Oscar? :D