Sign In Problems on Thai Visa?

Briandajew

Anyone else having sign in problems here? I have been using my current password for ages, then today I try to log in and I am told incorrect user or password!

So after a few fruitless attempts i choose the "forgot password option" ....that is when it really goes tits up!

You get a link sent to your e mail that you need to follow, this then gives you a new really obscure password - I then follow the link to the log in page and enter the details - paste in the new password, all OK, then go to the "Change Password " page so I can put in something more memorable and lo and behold it rejects the new password that was just sent to me, so i cannot change my password!

Log out, log back in and i get incorrect username or password, try to copy and paste from the original e mail then I get "sorry you do not have permission"....what a pain in the ass! I have changed my password yet again using the "forgot password" link and at least i am logged on.....any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong, I mean this should be pretty straightforward right?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having problems with signing on. Yesterday I couldn't at all, and same this morning. So I tried 'remember me", though I don't want to be remembered on this computer. That got me logged in, but then my mouse wouldn't work, and I had to restart the computer. Even that took some time to get my mouse back.

It's just on TV.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I can only sign in on browser if I leave Remember Me checked. Unlike in the past I am able to sign out now.

I cannot sign in on my Windows Phone 8 browser. There is no Windows Phone app that I can find.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I too am having problems firstly getting a new passwoed form the site, then changing it to one I can remember, they make it so hard to do !!!

I have been not able to sign in for over a year because it's so complicated, and after spending over an hour, was finally able to sign in today, but now there's no easy area, ike there is on other sites, to make my own passwrod. I don't understand why they don't make it easier, it's not Fort Knox for heavens sake..

When I try to ask for help, it signs me out & I have to start all over again!! I see now that I'm not the only one having trouble. I'm obviously not a clever techno guy, maybe I need to go back to school again...

I'm wondering if anyone can advise me how to simply change my password, as the one I was sent is very complicated and hard to remember, any help is much appreciated.

In the upper right hand corner of the forum you will see your member name with an arrow. Click on that and select My Settings. Then you will see a list of options on the left - Profile Settings. Select E-mail and password to change your password.

The password you received from Lost or Forgotten password will be auto generated randomized password and as such will be more complex. But as I mention above, you can manually change it.

• 5 months later...

Hi sorry to myther you, I joined Thai Visa on my PC by using twitter to sign in, but I have now downloaded the Thai visa app for my phone & it doesn’t give me the option of signing in with twitter, I have tried with my username Revolution Rick but the password it won’t except?

Any ideas

Regards

Revolution Rick