Mid Priced Hospital for Annual Health check

LawrenceChee

I couple of months back I had the basic checkup at Bumrungrad Hospital and it cost B 3150. And yes, BNH would be a good choice and they probably offer a similar plan for around the same price.

BNH has a list of their checkup packages on their website under promotions or packages. I did The Royal about 2 weeks ago and it took 3'ish hours. After 2 weeks all of the results will be emailed to you. Good service, nice staff, very efficient, and much less busy than Bumru.

Are you talking about a medical certificate to renew your work permit? Don't waste your money at the big hospitals. Any cheap clinic can write one for you. I use a clinic on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Takes 15 minutes, about THB500.

If you want a real annual checkup with full blood work, Paolo Hospital has great value. Check their website. The staff doesn't speak much English, but they assign a pretty English translator to follow you around all day. You don't need appointment. Show up early morning, and print out the package you want from their website.