Are these Diazepam A OK?

Bmouthboyo

Hi guys,

I take Valium for flying and a friend returning from Cambodia bought these for me.

post-177423-13980036544104_thumb.jpg

They look legit but weird how no markings on the tablets themselves and they are arranged irregularly, ie some marked side up others not but in no patterned order.

post-177423-13980036057435_thumb.jpg

This is a locally made brand, PPM is a local pharm manufacturer. So the upside down look is likely just the consequence of local workmanship.

Lots of counterfeit valium in Camb but I doubt anyone would bother to counterfeit locally made diazepam, not enough profit in it.

Different manufacturers, different brand name, same active ingrediant.

May have a tad less precision with PPM (i.e. slightly more prone to variation in how much drug actually present - but not by a huge amount) - beacause of generally weaker quality control but on the other hand, Roche and other international brands are very prone to being counterfeited.

Most of the counterfeit meds in Cambodia are of French imports. So if you buy Roche Valium made in France, it may be real or it may not be.

Nobody is going to counterfeit a PPM brand.

• 9 years later...

I have to wonder myself, bought pack on 10mg as trip extended & tried taking 10 at once (100mg). My prescription is 15mg a day & to be honest they didn't seem to do much at.

So bought couple strips elsewhere to test & again i wonder. Aware shouldn't be taking that much but best way to tell.  Lucky still enough of genuine ones to get me sorta through. Annoyingly the price & availability with no queries is a bit concerning, Diazepam shouldn't just be given out like lollies (sic). Luckily as said i do need them.

Buy a strip & see for self.

I'd say they are fake.  Standard industry, 10mg are blue, others 2/5mg are white/yellow.

That they aren't all facing the same direction could be irrelevant.

You could shoot them an email and ask, though I wouldn't bother and simply toss those that you have, or take 2 and see what happens:

PPM

image.png.fca10f87cfc2de7baa398bc0c8656c76.png

image.png.98d76cb70a72b657f652f0fce7836f22.png

Edited by KhunLA

19 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I'd say they are fake.  Standard industry, 10mg are blue, others 2/5mg are white/yellow.

That they aren't all facing the same direction could be irrelevant.

You could shoot them an email and ask, though I wouldn't bother and simply toss those that you have, or take 2 and see what happens:

PPM

image.png.fca10f87cfc2de7baa398bc0c8656c76.png

image.png.98d76cb70a72b657f652f0fce7836f22.png

As I said before, these locally made ones are too cheap for there to be any market in counterfeiting them. Brand name valium yes, there are fakes, but not these.