Thaksin 'ready to sacrifice family', sets terms for quitting politics

webfact

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he got to the conclusion that he can muddy the political waters better being in the country

rather than be an outcast, and that his cronies, as willing as they are, are simply doesn't do the

job properly and as the proverb goes, if you want a job well done, you have to do it yourself,

but once he will be back, he will do his outmost to delay and put any obstacles possible not

to go to jail using any tricks and money he can come up with....

• Like 2

About the only thing this fellow has going for him is he seems to be leading Kittyrat in the ''lie'' count. Noppadon seems to bask in seeing his name in print and associated with a inside track to his boss. His legal expertise on rule and laws of Thailand are questionable, due to the legal perdicment his boss finds himself in.

He apparently has knowledge of a lot of criminal activity but a complete '' Gomer '' in finding solutions or ways out of illegal problems/situations. Some would describe him as the perfect, '' 2 bit lawyer''

• Like 2

I have always thought that the Thaksin-Redshirt alliance was one of convenience rather than ideology. Assuming there is any shred of truth to this report, it would not surprise me if the foreign backers of Thaksin were to ditch him and lend their support to some other politicians. This cycle is going nowhere and there needs to be a clear and uncontested victory for one side. Anyone who can gain the support of the Lanna-Isaan swathe of the country will most likely be in government.

The current regime has, yet again, failed to saddle the country with chronic debt - one of the key pre-emptive strikes on the road to 'liberalisation', privatisation and resource-theft. Thailand will never be a 'good ally' unless it allows itself to be plundered. Just look closely at what is happening in the Ukraine, beyond the military exchanges there has been a huge debt-for-resources scam.

I don't think the battle in Thailand is a 'normal' democratic politics about merely managing the country, but more about who ultimately controls the resources. That this conflict even exists seems to indicate that Thailand's elite are unwilling to relinquish their control to the globalists. For how long can such a relatively small country hold out? I'm not sure that repeating the 19th century policy of accommodating all sides will work again.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sociopaths are unable to accept responsibility for anything. Others are always blamed by these people. I am sorry but Thaksin is mentally ill and the cause of all the problems here in Thailand. The guy is a monster and should be removed from all influence if he cannot remove himself. What ruddy arrogance to demand that others respect the law when he has done everything he can for so many years to flout it. Not only Thai law, but international law too. I'm fed up of this man who ruins so many lives and I am fed up of those sycophants here who support him.

The only thing Khun Thaskin has done is divided Thailand and yes he is a sociopath, with grand delusions in design, a liar in reality.